Thread: Next Door neighbor may have seen me dress toady?

Next Door neighbor may have seen me dress toady?

My next door neighbor who a busy body came up the stair at my home while I was having a smoke outside. Didn't hear her till she reached the top of the stairs. There was a gate that separated us but cold see though I was wearing Bra undershirt, leggins hos and girls flats. She handed me the empty container she was returning not sure if she could have seen me with the leggings, hose and shoes. Had to tell my wife about it, she said I'll just tell her your a sissy. UHHHH wait to see what happened if my wife gets an e-mail from her!!!

Email, much better than personal contact.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    You're getting to the age when it just doesn't matter, what do you have to lose if your neighbour does know ? The only risk is if it shocked her enough to fall back down the stairs and you had to rescue her, a few more neighbours could have found out !!

Years ago when I was a teenager, I was dressed(with bright red lipstick) while alone at home. I came down the stairs and my neighbor who was a pipe smoking kind of man with a crew cut saw me as plain as day through a huge picture window we had. I know he saw me as he had a look of shock on his face. I never heard anything about it one way or the other, so don't know if he ever said anything to my parents or not.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Be amusing to hear whether she says anything and if so what? I mean what is there to say? Hey lady did you know your husband wears pantyhose?
    Just like the tree service rep didn't say anything last week when I came around the corner of the house with lipstick and earrings. He wants my business. What is there to say?

Reality Check
    If you go outside around your home or walk in front of windows with no curtains or blinds, you will be seen by your neighbors or visitors. Sooner or later you will be seen. If you don't want to be seen you have to think about what you are doing.

If you want to go out dressed but not be known by your neighbors as "the tranny down the street", you have to be more careful. Go to another town or the other side of town if it's a big town. Dress there. Most of us, if we do a good enough job disguising ourselves, will not be recognized once we remove ourselves from familiar surroundings.

i secretly hope my neighbors get a glimpse of me all dolled up and are turned on a bit..... ( ok, its a fantasy)

I feed the squirrels that comes to my patio on the weekends , I got caught a few times by my female neighbors ,they never said any thing yet

Platinum Member
    Hi PTP, It' mind over matter, If you don't mind then it doesn't matter.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I live in the house and often on a site I go to women's clothing. I think the neighbors saw me , but nobody said anything to me or my wife

Gone to live my life
    Hi there,

Unfortunately, that is the danger of being outside dressed and nosy neighbors. She may not have seen anything and if she did she may not say anything. You will probably get a good sense of it when you see her again, if she seems completely awkward, then it is likely she saw you.

Cheers

Isha