Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Summer dilemma

You are transitioning and seriously worried about this particular scenario? Anyway, why not buy yourself a snug surfing shirt a few weeks before your trip to mash things down. I'd suggest coming out to them before, however, so you can order it in women's and enjoy your vacation being yourself.
    Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hairstylist you like.

Aubrey I understand your predicament, some of the FTM members use compression tops from Underworks. Using button up short sleeve shirts with them might help too. Going topless of course will be a no-no.

My endo told me he had many older MTF TS patients that were not fulltime for various reasons. Severe GD requires some type of intervention and HRT did the trick for me. I have a perfect storm here and I'm not fulltime.

Don't say anything, don't try to hide it in a big way. Sure wear loose clothing or something if it's what your comfortable with but in the end, just enjoy the experience.

If what you look like is that important to them, they will ask you about it. If they do, you can then either lie, say it's not something you want to chat about, or tell them the truth. My sister one day gave me the, "Is there something you want to tell me". I said, "no, why". She let it go at that point knowing I will talk to her when I am ready.

Most likely no one will say anything. Sure, you might get odd looks, but in most cases, they will just brush it off when they realize you are still you. The hard part is the first step when it starts to show but, if you can just keep on living as you have, being yourself, then they won't care.