Thread: The most amazing thing happened to me at Keystone

The most amazing thing happened to me at Keystone

It was an amazing conference, but the most amazing thing happened on Saturday night. I was just talking to a random gurl during the reception before dinner on Saturday night. To make a long story short, it turned out that this gurl was from my home town (in Massachusetts), she graduated the same high school as me in the same year, and she was on the track team with me. Her last name is similar to mine so she was in my homeroom, since homerooms were assigned alphabetically. I hadn't seen her since graduation almost 44 year ago.

Suffice it to say that I knew her well. We ran track together, we changed in the locker room together, and we showered together [but not in the Sandusky way]. And neither of us knew that the other was trans until Saturday!
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

That is always nice when you have someone so close that you can relate to. Hopefully now the two of you can keep in touch more.

Great story, which shows us once again that the world really is a small place! One of the first girls from this site that I met and went out with here in San Francisco was in town from southern California. While we were getting to know each other with the typical questions like what we did for work and where we born, we surprisingly realized that we were both from the same large city area and we both went to the same high school graduating several years apart. The interesting part of this coincidence is that high school was an all boys Catholic one! We turned out to be good and went out several times after that when she was in town for work.

It is always wonderful to meet someone from the same parallel universe.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    I still have my HS yearbook (1961) and it's fun figuring the percentages. Ten percent gay, five percent CD's, five percent millionaires, another five percent flat broke, two percent in prison.

Platinum Member
    That is utterly amazing...especially to me because my graduating class consisted of 35 kids.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

It is so great that you ran into her after so many years!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Platinum Member
    Hi Steffi, Talk about it being a small world, That's an amazing story.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!