Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping enfem in lingerie that your so picks out

Sleeping enfem in lingerie that your so picks out

Do any of you ladies have a n item of lingerie that your so might have given you to wear enfem to bed? I have a blue long gown +afloral long gown that my wife gave me+i wear them to bed quite regularly.?my wife is supportive.

Banned Read only
    i do,my new sis n laws mom died and i was allowed to go through her clothes,had fun that day.

Wow, lucky both of you, enjoy it.

loads ... and we're going shopping today for her and for me: dark-red nail polish is one item nearly top of the agenda!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

I have a great selection of lingerie as gifts from my wife, my favourites are the cute sexy chemise, I wear them every night

After I came out to my wife some years ago, my wife gave me 2 full length slips that belonged to her mother.
    I just wonder what my mother in law would have said if she could have seen me wearing her slips with my wifes approval.

Martina
    The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

My wife has given me several nighties to wear to bed. We were in a store not long ago and she held one up against me and asked if I liked it and of course I liked it and she bought it for me. She is the best.
    Michelle

Undies, and pink! Not that it's my fav color but still nicer then black or dark grey boxers that I have.

And few nightgowns my sweetie bought me

My wife lets me choose what I like.

I am the master or mistress of my own destiny....
    I think.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My wife likes anything I pick. Never seen a woman smile so much. She loves it. ;-)

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    My wife loves to shop. Not sure this a good thing, but she is generous when she shops and often buys me panties and nightgowns. I also love it when she sometimes picks out a nightgown from my drawer and leaves it on the pillow at night for me to wear...that is truly acceptance.

Gold Member
    Before she passed away; my wife bought me 3 baby doll nighties of different color.
    One blue, one green, and one red. I still wear them each night.
    I love wearing them.
    Rader

Mine gave me a couple of chemises and I wear them occasionally. Most of my night wear I bought myself.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

My S/O not only supports..... but INSISTS - that I wear only my God-given skin to bed......

Before? (bed)... and upon awakening in the AM.... she is totally supportive that I wear whatever I please. She's a dream-come-true!!!!

My So has me wear my blue or purple one to bed every now and then. Most of the time we sleep in our skin. She is a blessing to me.
    Part Time Girl

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    If my wife wants me to wear a gown to bed, she'll lay it on the bed.
    Some nights she wants Cheryl, others she wants the Drab.
    It's up to her.

Silver Member
    I have several things my wife has suggested when we were shopping and a few things that were Xmas gifts from our daughters and her. Most of the time I wear panties and a sleep t.

My wife is very accepting and lets me wear what I want. I normally wear satin PJ's to bed but have some satin nighties. I dont usually wear the nighties as my wife doesnt like me wearing them in bed. This is a bit confusing to me as I can wear satin PJ's from the women's lingerie shop with her approval but not the nighties. Anyway, its a very small compromise for the massive acceptance she has shown me so you wont hear me complaining.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    My wife bought me a couple of chemises that I occasionally wear. Sometimes she'll pick out panties for us both also.

Unfortunately my SO is unaware of my CDing so this is not something I have experienced. You all are very lucky to have someone who embraces who you are.

My wife has bought most of my nightgowns. I always sleep in a nightgown.
    DonnaT

Banned Read only
    Dawn,
    I have three nighties given by my wife, she now wears PJs ! No not mine and I won't be the PJs if offered !
    She obviously knows I wear them in bed but she doesn't want to see me and won't touch me while wearing them ! So not fully supportive, it did help me sleep better for a while but as usual a Cders brain moves on and now I'm not sleeping too well over other issues !

My wife and I always shop together and she has found the nightgowns that I wear to bed. She has no problems with what I wear. She has never said anything about me wearing forms to bed either.

Quote Originally Posted by Isabella Ross View Post
    ...I also love it when she sometimes picks out a nightgown from my drawer and leaves it on the pillow at night for me to wear...that is truly acceptance.
    That really IS special; my wife does that for me from time to time.

Lacy PJs