Thread: Funny thing happened at the gym

Funny thing happened at the gym

So I was at the gym yesterday, you know working on my girlish figure When a woman I know from the gym says to me, "you know you have great legs." To which I said, "oh thanks," then she says, "your legs would look great in a pair of high heels." At this point I almost spit out the water I was drinking, I said, thanks, I think. Then the woman realised what she had said to me and quickly began to apologise. I told her no problem. I find it funny because my legs are not shaved right now and I wasn't wearing anything feminine. It was just a harmless comment, and I certainly wasn't offended, I just found it funny.

I beam with pride when something like that is said to me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    I would have at least asked if she would like to try it and see.

I get that all the time

In my head, you'd have said, "Yes, they do!" and then whip out the cellphone, "Want to see a picture?"

Banned Read only
    Erika if that had happened to me and I could have thought quick enough I would have played a little mind game with her and seen where it went; like that's sounds kinda interesting, I could shave my legs, buy some sexy thigh highs and a pair of heels and see if you are right. Then see what her response was, the next step or two could be fun to see where it would go.

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    That is funny! I agree with Jorja and Deebra and would have responded with "Think so? Got any? Let's find out!" Might have been interesting!

Platinum Member
    Hi Erika, Just think how much fun it would've been if they were clean shaven .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member
    In my youth I had a girl slide her hands up my legs and tell me she would kill for legs like mine. A few weeks later she did it again but this time she slid her hands under my dress all the way up.

Silver Member
    No comments at the gym. But once I got comfortable shopping en femme, the SA's were telling me all the time how nice my legs were. I always wore leggings with my skirts back then, so I didn't pay much attention. Once at home, I took a closer look without the leggings and realized they were right, except for all the gosh darn hair. I made the decision to get them waxed and WOW!! I'm never going back to hairy again. I'm also not bothering with leggings or panty hose either. It's the most liberating feeling in the world to be out in a short dress, bare legs and heels.

Banned Read only
    Erika, Why didn't you just say yes they do, she may have loved that !

It reminds me of something my sister-in-law said about wearing some high wedge heels. We both have arthritis in our big toes and she told my wife that heels actually helped, I absently mindedly said oh yes I know what you mean ! The room went silent for a minute and the conversation moved on. Surprisingly nothing was said afterwards !

I wonder if by chance us CDers just have great legs. I was told I had legs women would kill for. So I was in fish nets and heels when the comments were made by my female colleagues. It was for the Walk a Mile in Her Shoes event. I smiled and thanked them for their compliments but didn't reveal my true joy at the observations.

Mercedes XOXOXO

Silver Member
    "You have no idea. ...." You could use that and leave her scratching her head. Great story and flattering compliment!

Banned Read only
    So the next time you see her at the gym walk up to her and say "I've been thinking about what you said and I'm really very intrigued and interested in trying it and see how they look". Then the ball is in her court, could turn out very interesting if you're willing to play (like you can come over or we can go shopping together).