Thread: Almost caught twice

Almost caught twice

My family and I are going on vacation tomorrow and I couldn't find a few things. I thought they might be in my storage shed where I hide my clothes since my SO doesn't know about that part of me. I get out there and decide to dress up a little while searching. No sooner did I get my clothes down then my wife knocked on the door. I hid the duffel bag halfway decent but was nervous she would see it and think maybe it had some of her clothes in it. Luckily she didn't see it. After she left I thought I was clear so I pulled the bag out and proceeded to put on my favorite bra, panties, skirt, top, and heels. Not even 30 seconds after I finished dressing but my wife knocked on the door a second time. I about freaked out. I rushed out of my girly clothes and back into my guy ones stalling all the time. Thank goodness for the easyness of a really stretchy skirt and top to get them off quickly. I got the bag of stuff back into hiding this time and opened the door. She wasn't happy with the delay but I didn't get caught. Didn't need that conversation tonight. When she left the second time I didn't risk it again. guess I'll have to wait a while to get my dressing time, but that will only make it sweeter when I can again.

You need to have a warning system that gives you time to react! lol

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Sounds pretty scary.
    How do you think she would take it if you told about your dressing up?
    Just a suggestion.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

That's true Babbs but figuring out how to get one in place might make my wife a bit suspicious. Now if she could only understand about how my crossdressing was a part of me. But she doesn't understand how guys can do that. Guess I'll just have to savor the thrill of doing it and not getting caught.

Quote Originally Posted by kayla316 View Post
    That's true Babbs but figuring out how to get one in place might make my wife a bit suspicious. Now if she could only understand about how my crossdressing was a part of me. But she doesn't understand how guys can do that. Guess I'll just have to savor the thrill of doing it and not getting caught.
    I'm with ya Kayla, I just started a thread similar to this as well.

I'm so glad that I had such a supportive wife. I came out to her while we were still dating. She gave me her acceptance and support for 40+ years. As many of you know, she passed last year and I miss her.

Kayla, I used to dress in my basement/man cave (isn't that ironic?, lol) at like 3:00 a.m. when everyone was asleep in the house. I would video myself with my phone to create pics. Well one morning while en femme, I hear footsteps coming down the stairs from two floors up. Well, I start rushing like a mad woman to kill all the lights, jump in the bathroom and get somewhat undressed so as not to get caught. Well my phone caught some of this frantic scene and you can see it below...LOL I can laugh now but I thought I was going to just die if I got caught!
    Attached Images Attached Images

That sounds like a definite "oh s**t" moment Babbs :-)

Your wife is going to want to know what you are hiding in the shed and go looking for it.

Oh gawd! This is like a few months ago in my apartment complex. I am on the second floor and decided to go for a test drive in the newish car. Well, really I was dolled up and tired of sitting around. Had a blast driving around and even turned the head of one guy at an intersection as he was passing by. However, once I got home and safely inside I realized I left my phone in the car. So, I started walking down the outside stairs to my car when I noticed two gentlemen in the truck ahead of my talking and drinking beer. I managed to get myself up the stairs as ladylike as I could while running all freaked out. Got back in male clothes and calmly retrieved the phone. No idea if they saw me in my miniskirt and heels and put 2 and 2 together, but they never said anything other than hello. One was kinda cute, too.

Banned Read only
    Kayla,
    When that happens in your sixties it isn't funny anymore ! When I realised Cding was for life I decided all this hiding has got to stop, I was doing something that I could do nothing about it wasn't going away so I pushed to be more open and accepted ! It's not easy but your life matters too and living like that isn't fair and others should accept you for it !

Banned Read only
    i made it a point before we got married,then 11 yrs of nities at bed time to my wife saying lets make u up,to where we are now with alot of stories and adventures.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingGlass View Post
    two gentlemen in the truck ahead of me talking and drinking beer
    The horror! The horror!
    I used to have a short attention spa

Platinum Member
    JHi Kayla, Be careful that your bed & the rest of your clothes doesn't end up out in the shed.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Never underestimate a womans suspicion and curiosity! She knows there is something fishy going on and will sooner or later search the shed to find out what it is.

Sounds like some excitement. Also sounds like it's time to find a new hiding place and container. That duffle, if she saw it, needs to be full of something less incriminating. Or just tell her, all kinda depends on how you think she might react.
    Last edited by CountessVF; 04-05-2015 at 08:15 AM. Reason: DYAC
    When I die, bury me face down so the world can kiss my

Just how big is this storage shed? Does it lead to Narnia or is it bigger on the inside?
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

I totally agree. You better find a different hiding spot or she is going to find all your things.
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I was seating reading your thread. You have to come up with a better plan and the first thing is to NEVER do it when she is home. That is the only way to avoid catastrophe. You could also tell her but that's another whole process that takes tons of prep and lots of faith. Please be careful.

I hated the few times I dressed after getting with my current wife before telling her about it. I felt so bad about sneaking behind her back, I hated the paranoia of did I put everything back. That is a big reason that I told her. I don't know how anyone can keep that up for so long. I m not knocking anyone, I m just saying that sneaking lifestyle is just not for me. I wonder if some people get an adrenaline rush or a gambling type thrill from it?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    She will be looking in the shed to see whats is so important in there.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    My wife has the curiosity of a cat. If there is any suspicion that something is going on, she will investigate (read nose around )when I'm not around. She hates secrets that she is not party to.

Only a matter of time on this one for you.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Kayla,
    You are really playing with fire by taking the risks that you do.

First and foremost, the delay in opening the door can arouse all sorts of suspicions none of which may be cross dressing.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    I'm kind of with Alice here...maybe it might be easier to 'fess up than play hide and seek for the rest of your days?

Quote Originally Posted by Babbs View Post
    Kayla, I used to dress in my basement/man cave (isn't that ironic?, lol) at like 3:00 a.m. when everyone was asleep in the house. I would video myself with my phone to create pics. Well one morning while en femme, I hear footsteps coming down the stairs from two floors up. Well, I start rushing like a mad woman to kill all the lights, jump in the bathroom and get somewhat undressed so as not to get caught. Well my phone caught some of this frantic scene and you can see it below...LOL I can laugh now but I thought I was going to just die if I got caught!
    Yeah that would freak me out. I have dressed while my children are asleep as they are still young, but I always worry when they get sick and might want to come downstairs. Anxiety level raised ten fold.