Thread: Not quite sure why but i do all the time.

Not quite sure why but i do all the time.

Some days it just seems I like the feel of a really nice bra and breast forms when I'm out doing things, not quite sure why but it just feels good that way. The wife knows about it all but not really wanting to see it but always trys to understand why I do it,some days whenever I can get a free chance. With the bra etc. type of things I have bought her just about all she has, and even helped her pick a few that she doesnt know of as I have bought quite a few myself. Any ideas why I like to go out with a bra,forms, shirts under my big bulky coat? Summer time I end up just wearing a sports bra all day, no forms as it doesnt show under my tshirts.

Banned Read only
    im the same way,some days with my forms others just the bra. to me it feels weird not wearing one.

Crossdresser
    I like wearing a bra. Mostly with forms but there are times I will wear a bra without forms. I've been wearing a bra just about every chance I get so when I am not wearing a bra that is when I feel different.

Different people are drawn to crossdressing for different reasons. For me it started with bras, other it is panties, and etc. If you feel good wearing a bra, then wear one.

Banned Read only
    Race ,
    I do it as often as I can ! I totally underdress with forms to walk the dog , if I find a good spot I take the outer layer off and continue walking the dog sometimes I've been caught but it hasn't been a big deal ! By the time I get back the initial thrill of wearing forms has worn off and it just feels so good to be out and about dressed but obviously no makeup or wig ! I do it because I want to be more open and it's a way of getting use to it !

I'm the same way. Just like wearing one. In summer its hard to get a way with.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Race,

Well to be honest, you are expressing your cross dressing in the way that fits for you and feels good (bra and breast forms). There is nothing wrong with that so I would not loose too much sleep over wondering why . . . just go with it and enjoy.

Hugs

Isha

Platinum Member
    Hi Race, It's just who I am and it's just what I do, to me wearing a bra just feels so right.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I have thought about this very question for many years.

Yes, it feels good, but no one can explain the reason why. Online text suggests that full femme crossdressers will wear a bra with breast forms to appear as a woman. But why a man would want to stay as a male but with breasts is harder to explain (to myself, never mind to others).

Although some lingerie is so nice, that I feel that I would be missing out if I didn't wear it.
    Whenever I have worn a skirt in male mode, there have never been any issues at all.

You do it because you like dressing.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Who knows, especially since as most of us we don't really need them. I too will wear one occasionally in male mode just depends on how I'm feeling that day or if Im going shopping and If I try on something I want it to fit right

I never used to wear one when underdressing because there was no need to since I don't have the natural "girls" that bras were intended to be used for but then one day, I don't know why, I just wore one(minus girls) and now I feel that I am not quite complete with out one. I wear a Genie bra because they do not have the clasp in back that shows through my shirt unless I am stretching and the shirt tightens. Of course not at work, why ask for hassles and teasing I've got enough problems.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    There really is no point trying to figure out why , unless it's causing a problem, just except it fun it;s part of who you are and get on with life.. oh and have fun.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I do wear a sports bra in guy mode sometimes just to put pressure on the man boobs so they don't move.

I appreciate the honesty, everything everyone says makes sense, ive always just thought of it cause the SO asks why but only been able to say it just feels good. Ive got other clothes but not as much care for them.

Banned Read only
    R:

As you can tell from reading various threads, there are SO Many ways of looking at this. We may see the same activities in a group of people, but their thought processes and motivations will be very different. Further, the converse is also true. So, while we are united around this activity that we do, understanding the Why may not be worth the effort.

DeeAnn

Oh I do this all the time. Sometimes I wear a bra and forms all day and even sleep in them. I think I do this way to much because I sometimes can't wait to get home from work just so I can dress up . I wear panties everyday 24/7, I only own a small amount of boy underwear for those days I have to wear them . I feel more comfortable in my panties and I even go as far as wearing a bra underneath all day especially if I'll be wearing a jacket. I love winter ^_^.

I retired recently and being home quite a lot, I'm always wearing a bra and forms. I have 80 or so bras of all styles, some I really like, some, not so much. I have fun every day choosing which one to wear and then wear it all day. When it was colder I would go to the store or wherever and wear my forms under my jacket....they were noticeable ,but not so much that they might attract attention. I did run into a lady at the store and she gave me a big hug...I could certainly feel my boobs up against hers... Pretty sure she did too! So just wear your bra and forms as much as you like and enjoy. I'll be cutting back on the form wearing out and about as it's now a lot warmer and t shirt weather!

From what I read here I can't add to the subject as everything I wear mine for has been said. Brings back to mind though the old saying " if it feels right and feels good do it"

Reality Check
    If we knew why we feel compelled to dress as women, we would probably stop because of all the problems it causes for us and our loved ones.

But, we don't know why. None of us knows for sure why we do this, we can only guess.