Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transition is a Process - Ignore the Pom-Poms

Banned Read only
    Rianna, it does not invalidate the original poster's argument that transition is a process. However, some here believe unless you have gone through hell and back, you have not transitioned. The Truth is, some people have a very enjoyable transition. They never lose a friend nor family member. They do not lose jobs, they do not have to sleep on the streets or any of the other terrible things that happen. I wish we could all be so fortunate. Yet it is still a process. It is mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigella View Post
    Of course I may be wrong
    You aren't Nigella. I admit, there are times I don't post because the tone of the post is sadness and it would be inappropriate to have anything other than support and not examples. That should be that way. There are other times, I feel guilty like I didn't pay my dues. I know no one else likely feels that way, but it is how my mind works. It took a while to accept that I wasn't buried in issues and it was time to move on. It might be one of the things driving me to volunteer more time. Maybe not....

Anne, I would never undercut a well written thought by you. It is really 1627 words.

Love ya! My heart is with you!

1,627 words??! Seriously?? That's nuts. I mean, if I am nothing else, I am always brief, direct, and straight to the point. A true word minimalist if you will. A woman of few words. I write what I write and then I move immediately on. I do not get bogged down in the minutiae or offer a lot of fluff or repeat myself by writing things over and over again but in different or redundant ways and all and stuff and junk or things. I write the things I mean to write in an efficient and precise manner that is designed to elicit directly and openly the exact point or points that I intend to present and offer to those who care to read my posts. Which is why I find brevity to be absolutely paramount - it's all for the convenience of the reader. So 1,627 words, you say??! Wow. I haven't a *clue* how such a thing would happen within one of MY posts. I mean really!! To use that many words to say so few things is just a complete waste of words and thoughts and ideas and time and concepts that it simply makes no sense that I would have done that particularly when I do not do things like that because I am always cognizant of doing exactly the opposite of it that I cannot even begin to fathom how any of this would have happened in the first place except that it clearly did because my post is there with all 1,627 words that defies all logic and reason and I should blink out of existence any moment now for tempting the fates in the manner I currently am. Or something like that.

I'm just sayin' . . . .

Anne, You are used to "billable hours" lol!

Now that is humor in it's subtlest of forms...bravo Anne!
    Last edited by Chrissi; 04-14-2015 at 06:15 AM.

touche

- master of pithiness

Another 'worth reading' post from Anne.
    Good points, some uncomfortable truths, zero BS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]