Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What did you think when you were younger?

Well, for most of my life since the age of 10 I thought I was weird, despite enjoying what little crossdressing I could manage. As I got older, this became shame as I thought I was off in the head or something. I never once thought I was a female in a male body, however. But I could not explain my crossdressing habit until much later. In 2006, thanks to the Internets, I discovered that I wasn't alone. This helped me emerge from shame, but I confess I do not share my hobby with anyone except those who share it, because people will blow the whole thing out of perspective. It isn't worth it, especially since I am not out to change the world. I now feel that crossdressing is almost entirely a sexually-related behavior, and not a transgender one (CD-Sex). The exception is the kind of crossdressing that some explore early on because it conforms more comfortably with a gender identity that doesn't match the exterior (CD-Gender). I think there are WAY more CD-Sex folks than CD-Gender folks, but I am only guessing. Men are much more inclined to explore physical sexuality than women, though obviously there are exceptions. In exploration, CD-Sex comes in all sorts of shapes and sizes, and since 2006 I learned how utterly boring I am in comparison
    Alex Forbes
    Faux Femme
    Flickr Page

AS A CHILD, i didnt know there was others like me, that loved to wear girl clothes. my family caught me all the time, but we just didnt talk about it. UNtil that is, when my Dad told me not to get into my sisters stuff! it wasnt until late highschool---- And into college when the internet began! i remember i didnt have a computer, but id go to the public library and read all the books they had, and then explore what was on the computer (internet).

BUt my lack of knowledge, didnt stop me from dressing the way i wanted! all i knew was i liked it! (From the first moment i got up from watching tv and went to my sisters room. i dont know what possessed me to try on her dress, but i knew i wanted too. i craved it!

I read practically all i could.... and even remember a Ann Landers column when i was in highschool (about 1989-90) where mother was writing that her son liked to wear his sisters clothes..... her advice: buy him his own clothes.

NOw today, as i confessed my desires to my brother, my sister and my mother.......(despite being caught) noone ever gave it a thought that i would still be crossdressing! i can detail everything i wore growing up, and every situation i was caught! it was dramatic for me..... yet for them, its as if it never happened!

Melissa (Hugs)

One of my earliest memories, probably back when I was 5/6 was actually of me, going into my mothers room and trying on her clothing. I have absolutely no idea, what drove me to do so-but it's stuck in my mind ever since.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    I was born in 1947. and had a 4 years older sister....also a a younger sister.... i was the middle child.
    This was the era of the ultra feminine '50s lingerie and fashions.
    It was when I was about 7-8 years old when I first stated to wear my moms panties , slips, etc when in the bathroom and sometimes in my room at night..... always hoping that I would not be discovered of course.

Then..... I soon started to wear my older sisters things when she was 13-14 (and I was about 9) and she started to wear grown up lingerie and some grown up clothing.
    I remember when she and my mom had a bit of an argument when she demanded nylon panties, slips, etc relating that she no longer wanted to wear "baby clothes" .
    Yes, she developed a bit early and even started to wear bras at that age which I also wore. I was so envious of her.
    Anyway, my sister's clothes fit me much better than my mom's

I did not realize what it was all about and though that i was about the only one who felt this way.
    There was no info anywhere about being a TV/TS etc.

My parents were both first generation European Americans blue collar types (Italian and Polish) and I knew they would never understand this.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 05-22-2015 at 03:44 PM.

I liked trying on nylons. I never understood why. I just knew that I liked to do it. I was around 5 or so. I didn't even know what a crossdresser was at the time.

I always liked the clothes, starting very early with bathing suits, panties from my sister and nightgowns from my mom, i always loved satin, spanx and nylon...the feeling etc. I would always get off wearing these.

Awesome thread. So amazing to read people with my experience. I loved dressing up from about 10 and all my best friends were girls and I was so jealous of them. I also used to love sort of prancing around like a girl naked in the open. Cannot believe I never got caught. I sort of idolised older 16 year old guys at school which I guess was a kind of a crush. I also remember writing down all the things that had to change for me in order to become a girl - physically and mentally. So I wanted to be a girl from a quite early age. Still do, but not sure where this will take me . . . the weird thing is that my best friends know about this, but I am pretty relaxed.

Oh, and I used to love one-piece female swimsuits and because I lived in a very isolated place when I was 13 I was able to wear one on the beach for an afternoon and it was amazingly cool and I felt like Sophie was born and I never wanted to go back ever. Bearing in mind I am very small and was ever smaller then.

When I started putting on girl things I didn't know others did it. All I knew was I liked it.
    Angie