Thread: a small step

a small step

For the first time in my life I came out to someone and it went great. I did hold back that I am a crossdresser but I did tell him i am gay which is huge for me and God it felt great!!! He was super supportive and has vowed to keep my secret as long as I deem appropriate. It feels like the weight of tge world has been lifted off of me just having someone in my life know that much. I'm not fooling myself that everyone will be like this but its a first step in realizing my dreams of being able to be the real me

Keep the steps small as they will soon multiply by themselves.

That way you come out quietly and at a reasonable pace.

Just don't rush into it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Thank you I agree whole heartedly. I do not plan to rush this at all. I've been.holding back so long that now that I'm nursing the ember of my true self I don't want it extinguished by foolishness. But I got to say it felt great and its so nice that I found a place I can share these experiences in a nurturing caring environment.

Glad to hear! The first step is always the hardest! There is no need to rush anything so as long as you're comfortable and happy that's all that matters

I recently told my bestie about my girlie side and she didn't even bat an eyelid, she said it was cool and was really understanding. It made me feel so much better and I wish I did it sooner! We now talk about my new purchases and she said the other day she wanted to do my make up. Sometimes being honest (of course when your ready) can do the world of good.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Kimmi,

Small steps turn into big strides . . . CONGRATS

Hugs

Isha

Kimmi, first Congratulations! coming out is such a liberating feeling. Finally being able to live the true you, does amazing things for your well being. and hugest hugs and kisses.

Secondly, you will find that coming out is a life long process, but you get to control that now. Small steps are great. But always be proud of who you are!

lots of love and hugs and kisses and Congratulations
    Chrissy