Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When you dress.....

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar

When you dress.....

....are you a Girl or a Woman or just a Man in female attire?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Well unlike most here, I think of myself while dressed, as a part time sissy/cd. Or, a guy in a dress. I have never considered myself a woman, no matter how well I am dressed up.

I would say I am a girl!

BUT when I get home from work and quickly get changed I look like a man in a dress. Dresses are so much more comfy that jeans.

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    I'm a guy in a dress.
    xxoo
    Jennifer

Guy in a dress. I think part of the allure is the contrast of gender and possibly the escape from pressures.
    When I die, bury me face down so the world can kiss my

Elegance Personified katie elouise's Avatar
    Without doubt a woman !!!!!!!! ........................ I am off now to put on my tin hat and flack jacket .......................... ready Katie x.

A woman. If I dress I go all the way, dress is not enough! Hey it rhymes

When I dress en femme, I'm Kate or Ericka. When I dress en homme, I'm Richard.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    Carla,
    Whatever is inside me dressing feels good for that part whether it's male or female ! I've been dressed all morning, working on a large painting, underdressed while I walked the dog now I'm dressed to continue painting. I can't think I've given gender a thought, it just feels right !!

I dress enfemme most of the time but I never try to fool anyone that I am a woman. I just go about my business and field anything that comes of it. I was shoe shopping yesterday and the SA was being very attentive and helpful. She didn't ask me anything about my wanting women's styles. I told her that I liked to cross dress and that I wasn't trying to look like a woman even though I was well made up. She said that I looked about 50 and that she wished her husband would take as much care to look nice.

Rhanda

Reality Check
    I would like to think I am a woman but in reality, strapping on a pair of boobs and a wig doesn't change who I am. I don't feel like "just a Man in female attire" though.

I'm not sure really. I don't feel like a man when dressed but can't say I feel like a woman either, I just feel like I'm being me.

I definitely do not feel like a man when I am dressed. I certainly don't look like a woman when I am dressed. I feel absolutely FEMININE when I dress, and that is exactly what I like and why I dress.

Well I love to dress all the way but I do NOT look like a woman and I do Not feel like a man when dressed. If that makes sense to anyone
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Good question Carla.... One I haven't really thought much about till now. When I'm all dressed I still consider myself a male as it still gives me a turn on to be dressed. I do feel and outwardly show more female characteristics. Maybe it is just a way to bring out my feminine feelings or side that I have a tough time getting in touch with when in my male attire. Wife says I'm much more of a gentle person when dressed.

Happily Married CD !! Ina Girdle's Avatar
    I agree with Stephanie. I KNOW I am a man, always have been, always will be, but I absolutely enjoy & treasure any time I get to feel feminine when I cross-dress.
    Just a run-of-the-mill underdressing CD

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I feel like me......somewhere between a boy and a girl......but I know I still pee standing up

Reality Check
    I sit. I can't see pulling down a skirt and then standing to do my business.

No matter how I slice it, I'm still a man in a dress.

I try to get in touch with my feminine side. I am still a male so it's hard to switch completely. Yet I do try to take on Dana's persona. If dressed in hose and skirts I do sit. Yet when I can I stand.
    Part Time Girl

Carla
    When I dress I like to look like a woman, at my age trying to look like a girl will not work. I'm near passable and enjoy when I get the chance to dress all the way.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    When its all said and done I'm just a guy in female attire. I mean, I feel feminine enough dressed up.
    I obviously try to look as passable as possible; my wife and Stevie (only two people I know personally that have seen me fully en femme) say I look really good and passable in person.
    I guess I am who I am.
    Last edited by Alice_2014_B; 04-07-2015 at 12:02 PM.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

When dressed I sometimes feel man in a skirt and other times I feel every inch a woman. Must be the attitude I feel when I start the whole process and it carries on.

Well I feel like I imagine a woman feels. Does it really matter....I can say without a doubt I feel feminine.

To be honest no matter how I'm dressed I no longer feel like a real man. I know I'm not a woman either but I'm happy with my lot.