Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: When you dress.....

I am as much of a woman as I can be.
    Hugs, Carole

I consider it a liminal space. I'm not quite the man I was but I'm not a woman either.

Quote Originally Posted by carhill2mn View Post
    I am as much of a woman as I can be.
    Me too, but that doesn't say much

Anyway, this is all really one-dimensional. I'm born male, I assume I'm genetically male (no reason to doubt that), I'm physically male (whatever that means) and I present as a man most of the time. When I "dress", I (try to) present as a woman. That's the message I try to convey at least partially at those times: I'm female. That doesn't say anything about how I actually identify, which may or may not be the question in this thread. Either way, I don't identify any differently when I'm "dressed".

Ceera is a woman, and both desires and expects to be treated as and referred to as a lady. While I never lose sight of my actual gender, when I am dressed I do my best to assume the role, mindset and behaviors of a woman.

Banned Read only
    when i dress i feel like me. im very passable.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriana Moretti View Post
    I feel like me......somewhere between a boy and a girl......but I know I still pee standing up
    I have to say that I'm not prone to over analysis in the main, but a good question deserves a reasonable thought in return.

Adriana sums it up for me, but I refuse to stand to pee when dressed. In my erstwhile opinion, that's equivalent to sitting with my legs apart whilst wearing a skirt .

I know I'm male under the bonnet (hood) and that will never change, but dressing releases a certain 'je ne sais quoi' in me and I don't feel the need to be all man, if that makes sense. This probably explains why I don't go in for deep thinking as I tend to drown when I do .

All in, I is what I is...CD with blurred gender presentation desires.

Rebecca
    Last edited by reb.femme; 04-07-2015 at 12:37 PM.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

a Man in female attire
    DonnaT

Part-time girl... Tracy Hazel Lee's Avatar

I am me.

What am I when I am dressed? I'm a guy who tries really hard to appear female.

How/what do I feel when I dress?

The snug feeling of my tucked equipment, the hug of my hip pads and butt under my shaper, the feeling of my breast forms on my chest, the bra straps hanging firmly on my shoulders, my smooth legs encased in sheer hose as they glide against each other, the soft smooth fabric of my skirt/dress dancing around my legs, the mild tug of my earrings dangling from my ears, and the flowing locks of hair caressing my back. All while being intoxicated by the clicking of my heels and the scent of my perfume, glancing down now and then to get views of my painted nails, my shimmery hose and shiny patent shoes... Can you tell that I enjoy these feelings??

Because of all these different sensations, I can sometimes fool myself into feeling like what (I imagine) a woman feels like. But am I a female? No. Does that bother me?... Not in the slightest. Not when it's this much fun.
    Last edited by Tracy Hazel Lee; 04-08-2015 at 12:19 PM.
    Tracy Hazel Lee

@URNA @Flickr

Girl. Stuck in adolescence. There's no sexual urges for me when I'm dressed as a female.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

A man in a woman's attire.
    Last edited by franlee; 04-07-2015 at 02:25 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

I'm just me, the best I can be!

I envision myself as an attractive older woman that has her s*** somewhat together.

Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I would say I pass and I seldom wear dresses, I dress to blend, So may be a woman, or a man in a pants suit. Although I think and have been told I pass pretty well.
    Just don't open my mouth LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

This is a great question Carla!

Like an incomplete woman. But then when I am not dressed, like an incomplete man, who wants to be more feminine.
    Chrissy

Dressing for me is an art project. I enjoy the attention to detail and the skills needed to make the illusion. So I would say I am a man.

When I dress I like to think I look very feminine, but then what I see is different to what others see - but who cares, I am happy.

A well dressed good looking MAN.

Not sure if the OP is asking how I LOOK or how I FEEL. I feel gorgeous; like a woman. I look hideous, like a man in a dress! I do it for how it feels, not for how I look.

Aspiring Member
    Like to think I am a woman, why else would I be wearing women's attire, makeup and perfume.

I use the word girl rather than woman to refer to myself when dressed. Maybe its cause Ive been doing it since I was 5, so it's always been "I wish I was a girl".

I want to be as fem as possible and yes I am a woman then thank u my name is ally it feels wonderful

A cute Minnesota girl!! Natalie cupcake's Avatar
    When I dress I feel like a woman. My mind set changes my mannerisms change. I feel like the woman I see looking back in the mirror.

I am a man. My clothes will not change that, but I do feel more comfort in a dress.

I feel like a Woman from the time I put my tights on. Many of my dressing sessions are quite heady experiences. I love running my hands down my hosed legs, it really makes me feel like a Woman. I get so emotional sometimes I cry to myself and say "I am a Woman"

A Woman for sure.
    I never had the chance to be a girl and experience all those things growing up has to offer. I went from hiding to being a woman without passing Go, without collecting $200.
    I'm too old now to feel like a girl, but I love being a woman.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

When I dressed I always felt like a woman, which was my major objective at the time. Passing was always the goal even if it wasn't always met. More important, though, was the mental security of feeling completely feminine.
    Your friendly, neighborhood cyber CD.