Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When you dress.....

The woman I should have been

Although they're just clothes and accessories, they do bring out the feminine side of me than when I'm dressed in boy clothes

I'm just me, same as I am when dressed masculine .. I suppose my "inner girl" is expressing more freely. "Woman" is a different question, imho "womanhood" is about biology, not psychology, so no. I guess the world outside would see me as "just a guy in a dress".
    It's complicated, then again it's simple ... where did I put that skirt?

Wow... maybe all three. Or, more accurately, one of the three at different times. Usually, I feel girly -- fun, pretty -- but then sometimes I'm just a guy in a dress, as Brenda says. Rarely do I feel "womanly," mainly because I'm not sure what that is.
    Barbie dolls and Tonka trucks....

a man in female clothes!

These are all interesting replys, Carla. Mine, I'm afraid is rather dull by comparison.

I am just "me", 100% take it or leave it, just "me". I am no more masculine when en drab and no more feminine when en femme. I am, however closer to the "happy place" I hope to find one day.

While the attitude, etc is the same, I make a greater effort to act the part when I am dressed and out.

I told you it's dull.

Best wishes
    MsVal

By the end of the night I feel I am a woman...the woman I would like to be with and having sex with...and then, it's over ...and I am myself again...undressing.

While I love women's dresses and accoutrements and expressing a very female manner, I am after all this a man in dress.

Platinum Member

It's My Crowning glory !

Hi Carla, As soon as I open the closet door I put my self into the female mindset and
    I don't look in the mirror till I put my lovely blonde wig on, It's My Crowning Glory.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I'm a women when I'm dressed.

Like others have already expressed, I feel feminine when dressed with makeup, wig, breast forms and jewelry on but I still realize I'm a male.

Not a woman or a girl. But I wouldn't say a "man in a dress" either. Like others have said, I'm just me (regardless of how I'm dressed). I might be feeling prettier or more relaxed or whatever, but it's still just me.

I'd like to think I'm a woman, or at least woman enough to use the ladies room like a woman.

I know that I don't pass very well, that I'm a man in a dress, but so many real women treat me like any other woman that it's easy to at least believe I'm a woman.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I like to think I emulate a woman.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

im just a male in female attire! I've wondered what its like being a female, but thats about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    A Woman for sure.
    I never had the chance to be a girl and experience all those things growing up has to offer. I went from hiding to being a woman without passing Go, without collecting $200.
    I'm too old now to feel like a girl, but I love being a woman.
    I think Cheryl has said it best for me. I am me, and the woman is always inside me. Dressing just brings that out. The other day I was having my nails and brows done (dressed) by someone who knows me dressed both ways. At one point she said "You know, you really are a woman." I'll never forget that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Gone to live my life
    Hi Carla,

Interesting question . . . Well, genetically and physically I am a man (can't/won't change that) . . . outwardly appearance to the world . . . I am a person irrespective of how I am dressed .

Hugs

Isha

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    When you dress.....
    ....are you a Girl or a Woman or just a Man in female attire?

Wow! So many wonderful responses, so far. Thank you for all of your insightful comments. In review, I realize that the OP question sorta' demands only one of three answers. Personally, when I get into the dress up mode, it's more of an alternate reality that involves visual and cerebral notes of femininity. I guess to answer my own question within the parameters of how it is posed is impossible. I become not just all three but, something that is none of the above. Maybe you can see it in this image from just a small moment before getting ready for work yesterday. That feeling. It's there even without make-up.

2100p.JPG
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Not a girl, still not yet a woman as Britney Spears puts it.
    I feel like a girl but I do know I'm a wolf(man) in Sheep's clothing

I've come to think of myself as a "third sex" as my presentation is mostly feminine but there's no getting around the male part too.

I'm a guy in women's clothes. Realizing this was ok for me really helped me to relax and enjoy it more.

I never really thought about defining it such a clear way. I know that I am a guy dressed up as a woman, but I certainly feel as though I am a woman when dressed up. Does that make any sense?

Well I know that I am a man in women's clothes. Sometimes I forget that I'm dressed and see a woman in the mirror. I find that very cool.

I missed the opportunity for the girl stage but I definitely feel like a woman.

Jeri

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I'm a woman and a complete person for a while.