Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: When you dress.....

Banned Read only
    I know I am a male. However, that being said once I put on my femme outfit which is always a dress, hosiery, heels, bra and panty, full slip and grey wig I actually don't dwell on my sexuality. I do not have time to stand in front of a mirror and gauge whether I "pass." After dressing for so many decades I do take on the mannerisms of a woman: smooth my dress on my behind as I sit down; cross my legs at the knees and not the ankles; whisk the stray hair from my forehead. When I am en femme I'm usually doing a lot of domestic chores: laundry, ironing, vacuuming, dishwashing; baking; meal preparation; etc.

I'd rule out "girl" because I have a teenage grandaughter. She is a girl, and, not a woman...yet.

just me .

I'm just a guy in women's clothing but I certainly enjoy the feelings.
    Pink is more than a color: its an attitude!

I am male, but I am thinking that I am female. I am smelling like a female, got my nails done, shaved everywhere, got my lashes on, makeup done, best wig, beautiful dress, heels. I feel the closest to female that I can and I enjoy it very much. And I try to do it when I can. Miss doing it.
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Banned Read only
    Yes...

DeeAnn

I feel so good when I dress, its like another world! couldn't wait to get home today and relax, walking around with just panties and a top on.

I'm a man who likes wearing women's clothes. No one will ever mistake me for a woman. I imagine 'is that man wearing women's clothes?"

I underdress all the time------ln Feb I fell on black ice and shattered my left wrist. I am struck wearing sweat pant elastic waist cuz I can't do zippers.

So we got thrift store elastc waist denim. I really like Chic jeans, size 18 which I like fit but I need help pulling them on.

Since then, my wife helps me get dressed because I can't do it with my wrist in a cast, I can get pants and panties on, but I can't pull them up all the way. Shirts I can't button. So getting dressed in the morning starts with me in panties of my choice, women's jeans, my choice, top...her choice, always a masculine fishing shirt in that fishing clothes material and off we got. I need help getting dressed. We are both retired. Tonight I am wearing a Vanity Fair gown and robe. We are sharing a Tito's and Caroline's... nice

ps, im one hand typing! For real! LOL!
    Last edited by Ozark; 04-09-2015 at 08:30 AM. Reason: spelling

I feel like a woman when totally dressed.

I like the way I fill when I dress up more relaxed and I do chores to . In public I where my jeans and bra and panties . It don't bother me.

Woman, totally in touch with my feminine side.

Aspiring Member
    just a man in a dress trying to feel and look like a woman

I feel as if I had been born female. Unfortunately I totally look like a man. I'd like to be able to take steps towards a more feminine appearance in general but that isnt in the cards for me these days.

Aspiring Member
    I won't deny I try to blend as female (emphasis on try) while dressed. Physically I am male, and all of the rest is clothing, make-up, naming conventions etc. Sadly or otherwise, "false girl" (direct translation of CD in Chinese) seems to be it. I'm okay with using that term without any emphases on either word.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 04-10-2015 at 12:38 AM.

I'm just doing my own thang

Banned Read only
    Definitely feel like a woman when I dress, even if I don't always dress completely.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    ....are you a Girl or a Woman or just a Man in female attire?
    This echoes some other replies here.

But i wouldn't say "just" a Man in female attire.

But rather a man who enjoys wearing female attire.

For reasons not yet determined. ;-}

Curious Member GenderCurious Andrea's Avatar
    Dressing is my salvation, my escape I am Andrea when I am dressed and when I'm not I am just me.

Aspiring Member
    I feel like a woman, but probably look like a bloke in a dress.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Always me, but when I'm dressed as Michelle, I am Michelle and she is a Woman, so I am a Woman if only for a few hours at a time.

i'm a Pacific North West gurl that has lived in a few other places, but i always find my way back.
    when i go out i use the ladies facilities, but in the Seattle area it is fairly common. i've not seen a person dressed use the mens facilities when i'm in drab. i'd really not thought about it, i just think of it as me, but my female persona and try to do all that is female.

a chick 100% but would never go out
    Sigh
    Stephi
    LOL

Yes u are hon. A very complete woman

When dressed I'm always a woman.

when dressed, i feel very femme. sometimes girly, sometimes womanly.

I'm a male, and 90% of the time, I'm 100% ok with looking and acting like a male.

When I dress, I'm still a "male". I don't feel like my gender changes. I enjoy looking like, and acting like, a woman on the odd occasion, but I know I'm still a dude in a dress, which doesn't bother me in the slightest (although looking like a dude in a dress is no fun)
    I think how people answer this question is going to stem from why they dress. Everyone has their own reasons for it. Some people feel like they ARE a woman, and hate their male bodies.

Others feel exclusively male, but get a sexual thrill by wearing what is traditionally "woman's" clothing, which, in itself, could be for a varied number of reasons.

Then others, like myself, identify as a straight male, but dress for non-sexual reasons. I'd never want to sleep with another man, no matter how they're dressed (although I'd totally do me when I'm presenting as a chick. Just sayyin). I feel like this ones a bit harder to explain. I don't want to be a woman, I love being a man. However, I also love presenting as a female from time to time. I enjoy taking the time to make myself look good, whether it be picking what necklace to wear with what dress, nailing my makeup (easier said then done unfortunately), or padding and compressing all the right places. I almost see it as a hobby, much like I enjoy tuning an engine to get that power curve just perfect. However, I also enjoy just being dressed after all the prep. Whether it's an avenue to express a feminine side of myself, something deeper, or I just enjoy being deceptive and fooling people (not that I've tried with anyone except my reflection... One day...) I can't say.

I also find it very interesting that I don't really care about my appearance as a male. I cut my hair and shave for the sake of work and to keep my girlfriend happy (Although I do get far too much joy annoying her with the old leave beard), and I exercise and eat ok (hesitant to say well ) to stay fit and healthy. Perhaps dressing is a way for me to care about my appearance more then I ever could as a man.

At the end of the day gender is just a label. If you don't fit the mold that's societys problem, not yours

Just think like Cartman

I apologise for the rant, but a very good question Carla

TL;DR:

I am a male who sometimes enjoys presenting as female, but I'm still a full time male none the less.
    -Lucy