Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: When you dress.....

I,m dressed about 90% of the time, only time I go into real guy mode is if I'm working on the car "lol don't want to ruin my fem stuff" also if im going out some where that requires me to be formal, but when I'm causal i mix both genders and fill like both man and woman

just a guy in fine women's clothes.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Attachment 244201when I am dressed ,I feel all woman which is about 70% of the time,when I am dress is a guy I am both,i look and act around people as a male but on the inside feel like a woman
    Last edited by antonyio; 04-15-2015 at 07:16 PM. Reason: photo came up three times

I would have pick answer D all the above. There are times I feel girly and other times more mature than there are the times I see a pic that was taken and think man in a dress.

I am a man in a dress/skirt. No makeup, breasts, wig, or voice changes. I'm just dressed pretty. I try to do it tastefully. I hope it doesn't look pathetic...

Dressing, especially in lace, makes me feel very feminine. My gf makes me feel like I am her girl.

I would concur - sometimes very feminine - sometimes very masculine ... Even in lace and silk

When only underdressed (like every day) I feel like a confused guy in panties. When fully dressed I feel more and more womanly with each item of clothing, makeup, or jewelry. Nancy

A defensive lineman in a dress. But I love my girl side.

Tracy

I also like D all the above.

When I’m dressed I feel like a woman and dress as feminine as I can, when I’m not dressed I am one of the lads just a regular bloke.

Be yourself.
    Sometimes I feel like a woman and others like a girl.. Depends how "mature" the clothes are. I get so sucked into the moment I'll never be able to see myself as a "guy in a dress". It's a much more significant experience for me.
    Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not.

I feel very feminine, but there's no getting around my looking just like a guy in a dress lol

I feel like a girl. No. A chubby but cute princess with super powers.

Sadly my magic gets dispelled when I hear my voice...
    Last edited by Princess Ludwyna; 04-16-2015 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana Moretti View Post
    I feel like me
    That's kind of how I feel. This is who I really am but I like to think of myself as a woman. I feel weird when I don't go all out because I kind of feel like a guy in a dress. There's nothing wrong with that, it just isn't how I want to feel.

I try to play the woman bu
    tunderneath it all I am just a guy who dresses up

I definitely am a woman when dressed

I feel more normal as a girl than I do a boy! It feels more natural x

I have to go with man in a dress, or at least as much of or as little of one as I was before I put the dress on. Sometimes I feel pretty and sometimes I feel Wednesday/Saturday. A lot like the way Johanne put it earlier.
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

Most of the time i'm a gorgeous woman, however, there are times where i feel like a man in a dress and i don't really like that.

As others have said i feel like me. In winter i could never pass as i grow a full beard because i work outside and it gets dam cold here on the Praries!

Sounds like a cop out answer, but I feel like me albeit a prettier, feminine version of me. I don't consider myself to be female, despite wanting to look as female as possible, however I've never really sat, and thought about my gender whilst dressed as Jenny. I'm far too busy thinking about my nails coming unstuck, if I've used too much blusher, or this skirt really could have done with a press!

I am not a woman and will never be a woman but every morning and evening I do my best to look and act like one.
    When I dress my whole state of mind changes and softens. I love my life and the acceptance of my wife.

Totally a dude in a dress, saying a certainly act girly, but I think it is just the best game of dress ups ever!
    I'm not a woman, don't have that inkling.

I'm a guy, who dresses up each night, sleeps en fem, and plays en fem.
    But if I have visitors, or have to go out. Guy.
    Even then I do still under dress.
    If I could wear female clothes 24/7 I would. But I am still a dude.
    It's just, women have way better clothes.
    XOXO - Jess

I see myself as a trans woman when I dress and when I don't, I feel either like a tomboy or girly boy. It feels good to be a guy sometimes and not seen as sex object. You don't have to think about makeup, hair, etc. I'm sure many girls would agree.