Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the thrill of going out in a dress

the thrill of going out in a dress

Hi Everyone,

So I've been out and out and out in jeggings and tops, fem boots, but not really in a dress in terms of my road/neighbours. The other day I did go out to the car, and felt a real thrill, kind of over the top of what I might have expected. Perhaps its the novelty, but I feel like actually being really out-out-there in a dress is somehow what I'm feeling driven to do, and only held back by Welshgirl's reasonable "wait for me" restraints.

Does anyone else feel like its really all about being "out", and that dressing at home is great but not enough?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

I'm with you on that Pamela!

Hugs, Bria

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Oh for sure see my thread on being a homebody. I see when going out en boy most women just wear jeans or leggings and I would prefer to blend as I did today when I went out for the first time in a while. To wear a dress though when out or for that matter a skirt is the ultimate and I have done that once as well and loved it.

It's kind of thrilling to share how you feel with the world.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Dressed up at home is really fun.
    But being out in public is far more exhilarating than just staying home.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

There is something that feels extra good about being outside dressed.
    I used to walk down to the mailbox in my sister's clothes when I was a teen and love to make a late night run to the store while dressed now.
    I've even drove to a park n ride lot a few times and just walked around for a while.

It's more fun to actually go out into the normal world all dressed. Going to a restaurant, shopping or just out and about.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    If I'm going out out, then it has to be a dress or skirt.
    If I'm just going out, anything goes.

That said, I've worn a denim skirt at home for the last two days.

Micky Flanagan can have his royalties later .

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I first started going out in long skirts, in tights, in the dark. The first dress I bought didn't look very good: spending more for a better quality, more stylish dress made all the difference! Hard on the budget though!

Does anyone else feel like its really all about being "out", and that dressing at home is great but not enough?

Absolutely! That was my attitude from day one. What is the point of making yourself look and feel fabulous if you can't share it with other people.

Bridget
    Your friendly, neighborhood cyber CD.

I haven't wore a dress out in public yet, it's always been my jeans and a nice top with my boots so far which is really nice, but to wear one of my dresses will be nicer still. It's on my radar!!

Michelle

These are my current favorites: beautifully made and make you feel like a million. If you want GG compliments:
    JMcLaughlin
    Last edited by Lexi_83; 04-10-2015 at 01:56 PM.

Banned Read only
    when my wife got me to go out in the world dressed it was a extreme rush...when enfemme i prefer dresses or skirts and they have to be knee length or longer..never went for the jean look for thats all i were in male mode

Oh yes! I have only lately come to terms with things and realize now that I want to go out and have fun. No more staying in the house for me. I have been to a couple of meetings with other Transgendered/Crossdressers and have had a real thrill just going out to a local park on my days that I dress up!
    There really is something to getting out and about!

i'm a Pacific North West gurl that has lived in a few other places, but i always find my way back.
    yes! i thought i was going to faint dead away the first time i went out dressed, and i was actually in a comfortable fit dress too! the whole night was like i was in one of those slow motion replays... i was so excited, everything was alive and fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi_83 View Post
    These are my current favorites: beautifully made and make you feel like a million. If you want GG compliments:
    JMcLaughlin
    oh, i could definitely shop there!!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Banned Read only
    Pamela,
    I fully understand what you're saying , I've had the feeling when going out for evening drives, getting into the car in a skirt and heels is so different !
    Dressing at home is fine because you can wear clothes of your own choosing but the need to be out just won't go away !

Oh yes,
    That feeling is so amazing. The heels clicking when you walk, the makeup, lipstick, nails done. Heart beat is up, makes a girl feel so good!
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Out is where I belong. Sometimes I feel a little nervous just before stepping out, but once I step out that door, that stuff vanishes. I stroll out to the car hoping that the neighbors can see me. I drive to my destination with my chest stuck out, hoping that everyone is noticing my boobs. I get where I'm going, and people say "Hello ma'am." "How are you ma'am?" "Can I help you ma'am?" "Thank you ma'am." "Have a nice day ma'am!" And I know I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be. This is the best part of me, my light. Why hide it under a basket? Or in a closet?

I've never felt more feminine than the first time that I went out fully dressed. The feeling of a breeze running under my skirt and the freedom to walk in heels on the pavement could never be duplicated.

Yes driving in a dress or skirt feels much better than jeggings or jeans. Unfortunately wearing a dress these days will get you noticed as practically no women wear them. Of course that might be a good goal to be noticed! Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I drove in a dress last November and can't remember a more exhilarating experience. The feel of cool air flowing under the skirt was a real rush! Knowing that I was in a totally feminine form was heavenly.

Banned Read only
    There is an interesting parallel here. The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is a test to help you understand various personality traits. There are 4 pairs of opposing traits, but the pair that is interesting is Introvert-Extrovert. Typically I score close to the mid-point between them. What this means is that sometimes I seek situations where I draw energy from others (extrovert), but other times I will seek situations where I draw my energy from within (introvert). As far as dressing is concerned, sometimes I am very content to dress at home and other times it feels like I need to be out in the world. The only real appearance differences between the 2 activities would be wig and makeup.

DeeAnn

Quote Originally Posted by Jaymees22 View Post
    Yes driving in a dress or skirt feels much better than jeggings or jeans. Unfortunately wearing a dress these days will get you noticed as practically no women wear them.
    In Boston that's not so true if you go out early as lots are coming from work. The later you go out the more party clothes you see.

I would love to wear a low rise woman's jeans out with some low heels, but I haven't found a pair that fits yet..... no butt on me. If it fits in the waist, the butt sags. Not a pretty look. Just one step up for underdressing for me.... baby steps.