Thread: Dressed up and nowhere to go...

Dressed up and nowhere to go...

So last night I got dressed up, long skirt, top, corset, matching undies, garter and stockings, and 4" peep toes with a cute little bow on them.
    Felt amazing, twirled around the house. Wife was laughing at me tripping over myself (heels are still a little tricky).
    Now I'm not a wine drinker, but I felt I needed to have one in my hand.

Problem was, I felt I wanted to go out. Now I'm far from passing, and I don't even think I am ready for going down that road. Facial hair, big arms, chest hair in my ' cleavage', thinning hair. But I just felt so well dressed that I felt I could go out...

I'm finding I am getting more confused and unsure about what I want from doing this. Since I came out to my wife I've been on a roller coaster. Emotional, identity, family, work, life in general.
    Even now, confused, I'm sitting here wearing, flip flops, no shirt, a motor sports cap, and the cutest white lace and satin v string ever! (Knowing my luck we'll get a knock at the door...)

XOXO Jess

I went to a tg-friendly club where I didn't mind being seen as an obvious crossdresser. No problems, had a great time.

Jess, I run into the same problem every time I get dressed up now. I can have a day of running around doing work, errands, working out, etc., but as soon as I'm ready to relax and dress up... BOOM! I'm ready to go out and about, and I'm a homebody-type person. Last weekend I had a bad case of what you are describing. I was all done up but didn't have anywhere to go. This weekend already has been the opposite. All kinds of places to go, but won't get to pretty up for it. Makes me depressed thinking about it hahaha

Well Bathurst is not far away, so keep the hat (if it has Holden on it, Ford - well you can throw that away, and just go pretty instead).
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Gold Member
    I can say much the same; I dress up, but stay in the house.
    I did once go to the drive through dressed, at night once.
    That was a very big deal for me.
    Rader

@Rachelakld, I'm definitely a holden girl, and in boy mode I am borderline bogan. Lol.
    I've gone out under dressed. Wearing shapewear to hold me in where I need help, and that felt great! I didn't deal with too many people, and kept pretty much to myself. I just don't think going full girl mode is possible. Because still, I'm a dude in a dress... Not like most of you girls! Omg, so much pretty!

Reality Check
    Be careful, don't let crossdressing ruin your life or your family.

As far as "passing", shaving and a wig will go a long way even if you don't leave the house.

Jess,
    Take it slowly, stay indoors, and enjoy your wife's comraderie.

You are lucky to have that.
    Going out is another ball game.
    You have to work up to it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I haven't been out yet. I'm still working on looking somewhat passable where I wouldn't freak out in public. I don't have any burning desire right now, but when the time comes, I may take a trip to some CD event where there will be kindred spirits.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jess, The important thing is that you got dressed.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!