Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boyfriend and dressing

WOW Chrissy You look great. and that last pic is sooooo SEXY" Your make-up artest should get a gigger tip.
    Angie

Wow chrissy
    You look beautiful love the dress,

Chrissy,

First let me say Wow! I love it! The hard wood floors and wood ceiling, mix of glass rail and tall all glass foyer background are amazing. The dress is ok too.

Bwahahaha...just kidding. Your look is totally incredible. How did I miss this thread before?!?! Your makeup artist did an amazing job but I'm willing to bet your facial structure helpped a great deal too. Looking at you Boy vs Girl Mode shots, you look great in both modes and a great foundation is easier to build on.

So I'm going to venture a guess here that you didn't get the token question about CDing that many of us get from your BF,"Are you gay?" but did he ask if you'll transition?

Hugs,
    -E
    Last edited by Erika Lyne; 04-19-2015 at 09:14 PM.
    **Just trying to happily be me.**

Hugs!
    -E

Hi girls, and thanks for the compliments. Erika...what are we doing up at this hour!?

lol, no, no gay questions, and no, no transitioning questions either. Way back, when he first became aware that I like to dress, he asked me something I've never forgotten: "Are you happy?" To which, of course, I was. That was good enough for him. Perhaps no transitioning questions, because he knows my personality. Not sure what that says, but I fear that, so perhaps, I don't let myself go there, at least not yet.

On this last round of coming out to him, to the extent that I like to dress, it was the first time he had seen me with forms...he was cute, he asked what they felt like...so I grabbed his hands and well...you know.

Chrissi
    Smile! You'll always brighten someone's day, including your own from their return smile!

Gone to live my life
    Hi Chrissi,

Late to this thread and all I can say is a jaw dropping . . . WOW! I doubt anyone gives you a second thought as potentially being a guy as they would be too busy wondering who that stunning gorgeous woman is. You have a great BF there.

Hugs

Isha

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissi View Post
    ?..he asked what they felt like...so I grabbed his hands and well...you know.
    Chrissi
    Lucky, beautiful, you!

Aspiring Member
    you look great

Part-time girl... Tracy Hazel Lee's Avatar
    Awesome, awesome dress. It ticks all the criteria boxes for me... Good length, nice material, perfect sleeve length, and of course... DOTS! Beautiful!

And this goes without saying, you look amazing!
    Tracy Hazel Lee

@URNA @Flickr

he asked me something I've never forgotten: "Are you happy?"
    Best coming out question!

Yes, I agree, that is why he is a such a sweetheart. That or Congratulations or a warm hug if in person.
    Smile! You'll always brighten someone's day, including your own from their return smile!

Wow, you look awesome, feminine...and most importantly so happy!

Silver Member
    Chrissi,

You really are stunning. Especially in that dress. What is it about dots this year??? Is it possible that we're actually in fashion?

Of course you could just about wear a burlap sack and have guys tripping over themselves to hold a door for you.

Hi Chrissi,
    I have been following your posts, so many people were commented and thought I would just be one of the people who reads them smiles and moves on. also you are a bit of a enigma to me so wasn't quite sure what to say except you look great. I have a bit of a defect. something went wrong in my up bringing and for the life of me I can not find anything wrong with "none standard" relationships. the only thing I seem to care about is that people are happy... ya weird ha? You look happy, when you talk about all this you sound happy, your BF sounds like a great guy and for some reason your happiness makes me happy, Oh and also you look amazing in girl or boy mode. I wish we lived closer, as I would love to get to know you better and of course steal your makeup person......anyways love the photos and sorry for not chiming in earlier.
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

I don't know what to say, everyone else already said it!
    But I do know that from one polka dot lover to another, well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissi View Post

Tomorrow will mark my 25th year of coming out. To me, it is a bigger day than my birthday (gay people understand this).
    Wait ... so you came out of the closet when you were four years old?

Your pics are just gorgeous!
    Ms. Tina Zee - Your favorite gender nonconforming ukulelist and vocalist. Well, one of your favorites, I hope.

See me sing right here! https://www.youtube.com/user/MsTinaZee

OMG gosh you are pretty, your BF is a lucky man what a night that must have been!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, you are all so nice...and all so pretty. I am the one who is jealous of your femininity and sense of styles. I truly have found probably the best place on the internet to just be me, and it is helping getting me out of my girl closet in real life too.

Tina, you are funny. I have always been mistaken for much younger, a curse when younger, a blessing now. Victoria, thank you, that is very sweet to say. I am happy. I hope it shows. big hugs all
    Chrissi

So very cute and put together!
    Can you zip me up?

cisgender gal
    he asked me something I've never forgotten: "Are you happy?"
    Keep him.

Congratulations Chrissi. I'm so happy that you could share this with your boyfriend.
    Looking forward to pictures of your pierced ears!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OMG Chrissi!! You look smokin hot!
    Love the dress, your shape and your look.

You look absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rosetyler View Post
    Keep him.
    Agreed! I wish my bf was aa accepting.

Well my left ear is just a simple gold stud for now...but so can't wait for some fun danglies or hoops Probably won't be until the mid to late summer until I can do that without worry.

And thank you girls, I do intend to keep my boyfriend...like I have said, he is very kind and understanding and a total sweetheart. We go well together, but don't mistake anything here, Chrissi, to him, is the girl friend who comes to visit when he is away. Perhaps that will change in time, but for now, I am letting him get comfortable with the idea. He needs time with it too. hugs
    Chrissi

Chrissi, you're the bees' knees! Your boyfriend is lucky to have such a stunner! I'm so glad he is into it and you both had a lovely night