Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hiking

Thumbs up hiking

do any cd's hike en femme?

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    I have done it and love it when I get the chance. Unfortunately it's not very often. Now that the sun might stay out for a while I'm hoping to put some miles on!

reese witherspoon wild me cd next year whaaaaaat

I have - but summer is a hot time to hike (so less clothes is often better than more)

I have deeply considered hiking some of the hikes here, but the island is a bit warm and I worry the makeup would melt!

I have. I often wear a skirt when I walk in the woods.

as a man in a dress yes, all the time, dogwalking over fields and hills too. I wear man-boots, cos they're necessary for my weight when walking any distance, but apart from that, wear what you like. I don't put on the pretty stuff cos i don't want it damaged by brambles and jumping dog paws, but jeggings/leggings+short skirt work fine
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Platinum Member
    Sure, alone and with my dogs. It's fun to get out in the country anytime, and much better en femme.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I did a few years ago when my wife and I took a girls only vacation and traveled around New England. It was wonderful to be out in the country and free to be me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

If I was into hiking I would.

I have far too many other interests to take up wandering through the countryside as well.

In the UK climbing all those fences, crossing fields and watching out for the bull.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Are you talking about real hiking (e.g. the John Muir or AT) or a pleasant little walk in the woods or along the beach?

I love packing a few pretty things, & going to the middle of nowhere in the country or woods, dressed up nice & feminine. Just be careful if you go alone far away from civilization, that you don't go somewhere where you can have an accident or fall, get lost or stranded, or get attacked by wildlife. A friend lets me use his camping cabin occasionally, & I always bring pretty things to wear while I'm there. I even had a few old fashioned prairie dresses for the occasions. There was even a small pond to soak in with a pretty bathing suit on a hot summer day. I couldn't stay out of the water long without the bugs eating me up, so had get quickly back into dresses with tights to keep most of them off me. Even then some bugs can bite right through the clothes. The best time to avoid more bugs is cool days or spring & autumn. Or even in a light rain with an umbrella is fun.

I have, in the past, when doing day hikes as training for my AT hike (completed 2011). Now I am too well known to attempt doing that, although it will be tempting this year as I complete my second NH4000.
    Susann_Gardener

Yeah, The weather is warming and time to go... We had an 84 degree day on January 28 and my So and I went to the lake and walked all over in our bikini's and up several tall hills, one looking over the water it was a beautiful day. I used my man boots as we went though a lot of stuff. LOL man boots and a bikini. There were several people there. One set of men that were loading their boat was watched us as we went to my truck to leave. Wonder what they were thinking?
    Part Time Girl

Gone jogging, at night, as visibility is worse and views more fleeting. Hiking is sweaty, not high on my list.....

Are you kidding? I am an avid climber, I have done several of the 14,000 ft. Palisade peaks in California and climbed to the Les Diableret glacier in the Swiss Alps, but 35 lbs. of gear, 90 deg. daytime temperatures, and then makeup, wig, breast forms, etc. One time I could not find a taxi and had to pull a roller bag one mile through San Francisco. I thought I would melt, that was enough for me.

No I haven't,but In my opinion FL isn't conducive to hiking( flat,hot bugs) however, I do see a lot of GGs walking across the bridge down here looking very femme. I'm jealous because if I did it I'd be found out and be toast.

I love hiking, but my favorite places also tend to attract a few unsavory characters. I always hike in drab, and always take my dog.

Yeah hiking is something I love. I haven't done it dressed as Stephanie, but I would. I would either wear tight shorts and top, or skin tight jeans. I love being outdoors, and so why not so I could extra enjoy it.
    Stephanie

BTW, Pantyhose are the best protection I've found against ticks. And ticks are the best excuse for wearing tights under a hiking kilt.

Aspiring Member
    I have a couple pair of women's shorts that look like fem outdoor shorts. I use them as regular shorts and when hiking. I'm not an avid hiker but am planning a hike this summer. Hoping to convince my wife to let me wear a bra.

Live and let dress.

Love to go into the woods dressed. Makes me weak in the knees.

I have done short hikes around balboa park. a local city park here. a truly tough mtn hike might be tough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Reality Check
    I am not into hiking so "No", I have never done it as a female. Most actual females would not be wearing "girlie" clothes when hiking, jeans and boots mostly. I have gone for a walk on the walking/biking trail next to the main road a couple times. Still I wore jeans and sneakers.