Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I don't belong

Quote Originally Posted by pamela7 View Post
    "man in a dress" is a minority here...
    I don't believe that is true based on my reading of this board.

.02 cents, I'm new here but I really don't think you are focusing on the right thing... does what you do make you happy? regardless of what you've read that is causing you to believe that you don't belong. does this forum offer you something... an outlet... a discussion... anything positive in regards to your happiness?

Because as long as this forum offers you something positive into your life.. Well then you probably, most likely belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor186 View Post
    I don't believe that is true based on my reading of this board.
    :-))))))
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Quote Originally Posted by Danitgirl1 View Post
    Just a note worth considering. In general society we bandy about the word 'fetish'. Anybody with unusual sexual preferences (bondage, urine, pain or, yes, even crossdressing) can be said to 'have a fetish'. In psychological (ie professional medical) terms a fetish has a very specific meaning.
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_fetishism
    Is a good starting point, specifically, we shouldnt think of a fetish as being a disorder:
    'It is only considered a disorder when fetishistic activities are the foremost source of sexual satisfaction, and become so compelling or unacceptable as to cause distress or interfere with normal sexual intercourse'

Hope this helps...
    Now that's an interesting point. It's not interrupting with my intimacy. So apparently I don't qualify. Then I wonder how valid it is that those of us that aren't transitioning and experience this as a kink are genuinely and unintentionally hindering the rights of those that are transitioning and are seeking civil and legal recognitions.
    When I die, bury me face down so the world can kiss my

Banned Read only
    Countess,
    What you say on the forum may affect others but don't think you will hinder anyone, they will choose to to continue their own path no matter what you say !
    Cding isn't a mental illness but living with it may cause mental problems, it's knowing when to ask for help that is important !
    I would suggest you stick around, you may get invaluable help especially through pms !

Quote Originally Posted by CountessVF View Post
    I wonder how valid it is that those of us that aren't transitioning and experience this as a kink are genuinely and unintentionally hindering the rights of those that are transitioning and are seeking civil and legal recognitions.
    We're not hindering at all IMHO, we provide critical mass and support, and being another demographic aspect of the spectrum, the lines of which are blurred.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Your account cannot be deleted as it states in the faq ..thread closed