Thread: I'd like to be Ginger Z. Or at least have her job.

I'd like to be Ginger Z. Or at least have her job.

Had Good Morning America on before heading to work today. I've always thought Ginger was a very good looking woman and she is almost always wearing a dress or skirt.
    Then I'm thinking it's a different outfit everyday so she's either getting her wardrobe supplied to her or at least writing off the expense.

So she's getting paid to wear a new (free) dress and get a professional makeover every day. I think I could put up with the crappy hours for that.

Right, so would every other woman like to have those benefits.

I didn't even know who Ginger Z was until I was stuck home sick for a few days. I work the same hours as Ginger without the perks.

Banned Read only
    I love most of the weather "girls" and other female newscasters. One of the reason I watch is not for the news. It's for watching their attire. I'm hooked on Wheel of Fortune for Vanna White and her wardrobe. Ginger and many other women on television really seem to wear more form fitting dresses than the general public. Any, they look great in them.

For me it's Lara Spencer on the fun and flirty side or Robin Roberts for, well President or something!

Ginger Zee can keep her job, but do you think I could borrow her body for the summer?

I'd like to clone Ginger Z's shoe collection in my size. Hugs, Michelle

I've been a fan of Ginger Z. even before she came to Good Morning America. She had been on Chicago's Channel 5, which is NBC before she changed jobs. She is very professional and I believe she gives lectures on weather. She is also very lady-like and always crosses her legs lady-like. She is a female that I could easily emulate.

Did you get to see Ginger in the halloween episode dressed as Ariana Grande? I fell in love with her that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark/Rebecca View Post
    Did you get to see Ginger in the halloween episode dressed as Ariana Grande? I fell in love with her that day.
    She looks like Ariana Grande, if Ariana Grande had a better body!

If I could, I would want to be Alice Gainer on CBS 2, Her figure is to "die for" not to mention all those outfits she wears.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

since we're on to the topic of morning shows, I'm all about the women of "Today." Natalie, Savannah, and Tamron. All gorgeous.

Ginger Z is to die for. Those outfits,long legs and heels ! I wish I could go shopping with her.

Couldn't we all.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.