Thread: Anyone see the crossdrerssing on The Weather Channel?

Anyone see the crossdrerssing on The Weather Channel?

The weather channel has beel running a story all morn about the celebration in Aspen Co. They spoke briefly with a guy wearing a skin tight silver dress with what looked like black hose and also showed another guy dancing in a bikini top and a cheerleading skirt.
    Did we miss an event?

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I'm guessing it's the last day the ski resort is open. Resorts encourage all kinds of dress and behavior for that event to attract a crowd, including costumes, strange contests and ski jumping into a pool of ice cold water. Reporters tend to gravitate to the most unusual person in the crowd and unfortunately, guys in dresses and bikini tops fit the bill all too often. If the guys they spoke with didn't have their hair done or makeup on, I'd suggest it was merely a costume for them that day.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Charles View Post
    I'm guessing it's the last day the ski resort is open. Resorts encourage all kinds of dress and behavior for that event to attract a crowd, including costumes, strange contests and ski jumping into a pool of ice cold water. Reporters tend to gravitate to the most unusual person in the crowd and unfortunately, guys in dresses and bikini tops fit the bill all too often. If the guys they spoke with didn't have their hair done or makeup on, I'd suggest it was merely a costume for them that day.
    My guess is you're probably right. Whenever we end our work trips to the snow we have a "costume contest". See all sorts from mankinis, onsies, one guy even had a full tux complete with cigar (Classiest back flip I've ever seen).
    -Lucy

Be too bad if the weather channel actually had weather coverage wouldn't it?
    Just sayin...

Karen

How many guys up there are wearing women's ski suits and getting away with it.

I know I am a practitioner.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.