Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: safe hiding place

safe hiding place

It's a constant battle to keep my panties bras nylons and other things hid. I wish it was out in the open so I could just relax!

Banned Read only
    so be out in the open, then. easy fix

Reality Check
    If you're asking for help you will have to say a lot more about yourself and your situation.

Yes Suzzi that is a problem that I have had too. My wife does not like my feminine side coming out, so I hid things in high place in lower level, in packages in boxes.I even built a storage area that is up high too in our old house. A lot of work, so I wish I could just put it into a dresser and into closet.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    We fear that which we do not know. Maybe the reality will not be as you suspect.

Before my wife found out it took so much energy to keep things hidden.
    Although her finding out brought on some stress and anxiety of its own and was not a walk in the park.
    Have to say I am a much happier person for letting her in on the secret.

Best of luck to you and hope you one day get the courage to share your secret.
    Megan Martin

" some guys play golf, I play girl"

Anything hidden is just something waiting to be found is my opinion. The wife will eventually find what we hide. I realized this and finally just let her know way early in our lives. It's so much easier having a bottom dresser drawer then a secret place. I was surprised when I told my wife and the way she took it. She already knew I had an eye for women's fashions and sh would ask me about certain outs and how'd themed look on her. Now she tells me how they would look on me. I'm sooooo glad the hiding part is over. Im not out in public in honor of her wishes but just being out to her was a relief to not have to hide a part of me.

If it’s your wife that you are hiding them from be very careful she might find them and think that they belong to somebody else ouch! I think it would be better to communicate and let her know that they are yours, and like you say get it out in the open

This is an age old problem and like others have said.....why can't a cder have just a small designated place in the house some place ? After all you live there to.

I live alone, so I have no problem with things being out, however, I thought about this, when I read your post. Guys have macho things in the house the wife does not like, so why not have a "gun safe, fire safe" or what ever you want to call it.

I have saw those tall ones you could hang a dress in, plus keep all other items inside too. Items would be hidden and "safe" to.

I agree with Jaylyn, there is no such thing as a safe hiding place.
    No matter what you may think is truly safe is just a place someone hasn't looked yet. Not that everyone is searching for your things, but eventually something may be hunted for that ends up in discovery of what you thought was well hidden. Take it from experience.

Remember that saying "it was in the last place I looked"...well, duh, if you found it why would you keep looking for it !!
    The only safe hiding place is in plain sight.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lynn3 View Post
    Guys have macho things in the house the wife does not like, so why not have a "gun safe, fire safe" or what ever you want to call it.
    Wives don't like macho things like gun safes? Better inform my wife then that she better get her shotgun out of my macho gun safe. Maybe she should go buy herself a pretty pink one with flowers and hearts all over it?

Banned Read only
    i have three drawers,one is the night stand i use for bras and panties,the drawer in my armoir holds nities and all my slips. this was my wifes doing since she set fire to the closet i was using as a crutch,for she wanted me to be more comfortable and open to who i am,she also made rm in the closet for my dresses..

It's been said that secrets are the bricks that build our prisons of loneliness. Seems to be true...

Platinum Member
    Hi Suzzi, It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission !!
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

There's a song......
    Open up your heart and let the sun shine in.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    A safe hiding place? Go down Apple Lane to to Meadow St. Turn left then a quick right on to Hidded Lane. Great place to hide away!

Gold Member
    Hi Suzzi;
    Welcome to the forum, glad you found us.
    No to your problem; Why not tell your wife that you enjoy wearing panties.
    Now if that is really not an option, that do what I did when I was 12 years
    old, and my mother caught my stash of under wear.
    I built a hiding spot under the bottom drawer of my dresser.
    Just slide it out of the cabinet, and you should see the floor or a bottom of the unit.
    You can hide lots of "Goodies" in that cybby hole, unless you pick it up to move it.
    Good Luck.
    Rader

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadine Spirit View Post
    .. Maybe she should go buy herself a pretty pink one with flowers and hearts all over it?
    Good idea for a birthday or Christmas present...no?

If my wife knew of a place with a lock on it in our house, she would do all in her power to find out what was behind it. She has more curiosity than both my cats put together.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Platinum Member
    I would be willing to bet that any hiding place you choose is likely to be discovered eventually. Maybe you could hide things in a heat duct or behind the grill of a cold air return, like Walter White in Breaking Bad.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I keep all my femm stuff now at my business premises, which the Wifey never visits. I either do my dressing there or when she is away, bring a few outfits home just for the fun.

M.

I disclosed to my wife of (then) nearly 30 years. It was a hard thing to do, followed by several months that were even harder. HOWEVER, we managed to work it out. There are no secrets now, and I am doing better than I can recall. We actually have a better relationship now than we had before.

That would normally put me in the "Early, full, and honest, disclosure" group, but I realize that in many cases it is not a prudent thing to do. Some of our sisters must limit their crossdressing to a few secret moments, their stash carefully hidden. We all have limits in life.

If you really must hide your clothes, consider including a letter that says what you would say if you were there when they are found. You don't want to rely on the imagination of your wife/children/siblings. Crossdressing would be the least likely explanation they would come up with.

Best wishes
    MsVal

I do not presume to know about your relationship with your wife, but I will ask what her opinion of you will be when, months or years down the road, she learns of your stash? Dressing is something important to you and your spouse should know of that. Better to get it out in the open and work on the issue together.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Here is an idea take a few pair of panties out of your stash hidden away and put them in your underwear drawer.
    If your wife finds them tell her you like to wear them every now and then because you like how they feel.
    That way she might think "well ok he has a kink for panties thats not so bad".
    Then add a few pair here and there and she won't think anything of it.
    My second wife and I were on vacation in Las Vegas years ago and she didn't pack me enough guy "drawers" when I asked where my other underwear was she said Oh I messed up and didn't pack you enough I'm sorry just wear a pair of mine for the day and we'll go buy you some when we go out.
    I said well OK nobody is going to see them.
    At the end of the day back in the hotel she saw me undressing and she said "you know those look cute on you how did you like them?"
    I said yeah they did feel quite nice I have to admit. I didn't act like I was grossed out or anything.
    The following Christmas as a gag gift she gave me some panties thinking it was funny and I said hey thanks I love these.
    We laughed about it and I wore them all the time. It was a running joke when we were out she would pull my shirt up and pull them up to see what pair I had on.

Another tip act like its nothing and it won't be.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 04-16-2015 at 02:37 AM.

Reality Check
    We don't know if suzzie is a married man, single with roommates or a teenager living with parents so it's pretty impossible to give relevant advice.

My wife never would let me run the laundry. Underwear needs to be laundered and so when I started to wear panties, years ago I just put them in the laundry with everything else. After about a month, she asked me about it and the issue has never arisen again. When I started to have boobs, She noticed that I was giggling and asked me to get fitted for a bra. She didn't like the looks of a man who was slightly overweight giggling.

I guess I never told her that I crossdress but she knows it because I haven't bought anything for male dressing in several years now. We have never had the talk, but she knows.

She keeps telling me how much she loves me. I wonder if it is because I have never hidden anything from her.

Rhanda