Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: safe hiding place

I used to hate that, always having to hide my stuff. I fixed that and told the wife. I took a few years to get her on board, but it was worth it. I now keep all my stuff handy in my closet and dresser. My lovely wife lets me dress as much as I want, which is mostly all the time. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

Better to tell her and get it over with than let her find things and get the wrong ideas. Either way the results will be the same, she willlike it orwon't like it. then you have to make a decision.

Just do it!
    Di

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    A friend of mine built false ductwork above a drop ceiling to hide the wardrobe. Personally, I enjoy the walk in closet and two full dressers.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Years ago making the decision to be honest with myself ended up being a good thing. I didn't need to impose myself on anyone. The woman I am with accepts me as me, and I am the lady of the house, cook, clean, laundry, and do it all in heels, hose, and pretty dresses. Just getting out of hiding was great. A personal decision yes. Though you may be surprised to find out your accepted for the person you are. Give others a chance, they may surprise you.