Thread: I did it!

I did it!

Feels so good to wear panties all day ! Thought I would forget I had them on, but no!!! And to top it off I'm working with a pretty young lady today! I keep wondering what kind of panties she is wearing! Lol

Don't get carried away, but first time is a great feeling.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I wear them 24/7 now and the feeling of elation is no longer there. However, if I do wear my man stuff when doing heavy work or DIY etc., then I absolutely know that I have heavy material on, compared to my girl stuff. I don't think I could go back now.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Good place to start, but don't get carried away by what panties other women might be wearing.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Whenever I had to give a major talk to an audience, I would make sure that I had on some really classy and pretty underwear. It always gave me a boost in my self-confidence and yes, I could not help but wonder if the women in the audience were wearing their best also. However, I avoided thinking of specific individuals. Also I would wonder if any males in the audience were dressed in their best too.

Its a variation on an often talked of technique to avoid stage fright in which you imagine your audience to be sitting there naked.

Gold Member
    Like I said before, Why not wear panties. I have been wearing them 24/7 for over 10 years now,
    I do not even own any men's briefs, just panties.
    I have over 30 Pr's. enough to keep new ones handy; so I do not have to do laundry for 2 weeks.
    Rader

I agree that wearing panties is much more comfortable than wearing male shorts. I've been wearing panties for more than 20 years and will never go back to male wear.

Banned Read only
    i also prefer panties over mens underwear,more comfortable..i been wearing panties for along time now,i have mens boxer briefs for when i am doing guy stuff and my underwear might show and cause conflict....

It has only been 2 weeks for me now but love wearing them each day / all day! So much fun at the office when no-one else knows!!

Love when I move and feel them under my pants - soooo good. I am sure the feeling will pass but for now I will love it!

Good for you - keep it up!!

-Jane
    Come up and see me, make me smile - Or do what you want, run on wild...

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    Keep in mind that your secret should stay a secret. Do Not discuss this with any other worker, and certainly not a woman. You could end up getting fired or maybe even charged with a sex crime.
    Keep your excitement to yourself and this forum.

Reality Check
    I've been wearing panties for a few years now. I have male briefs for doctor's visits. After a while, just like with genetic women, "panties" are just underwear.

It does feel good wearing panties all day I must admit, especially good quality silky ones; they are so comfortable sometimes I almost forget I’m wearing them.

I like panties and have a few pairs and wear them under to work, mostly on Fridays.

Sometimes they roll down over my hips and aren't entirely comfortable and i have to pull them up over my hips.

For male under pants i like "knit boxers". They're made of Tshirt material as opposed to cotton short boxers.

Like a lots of others here, I have been wearing them for a long time and do not really worry about what others might be wearing. I am comfortable being me.

Congratulations you have discovered the wonder of wearing panties. I have been wearing them daily for 20 years and no one is the wiser. After a while they just become underwear but even then there is the awesome moment everyday when you open your lingere drawer and get to decide what pretty color or style you are going to wear today. They really are superior to mens and so much more comfortable.
    Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Reality Check
    If your panties roll down over your hips, you have the wrong size or style. There are "high rise" and "low rise" just to name two styles. Look at the store or in catalogs to see the different styles.