Thread: Let's talk dreams & ambitions.

Be yourself.

Thumbs up Let's talk dreams & ambitions.

It's good sometimes to just zoom out and shift our focus away from the daily struggle.

What is your dream, your utmost ambition? What precisely do you want to be? Have you imagined yourself in a certain way, a certain place doing something in particular? I'm really interested in finding out! Share with me *the most beautiful vision of YOUR future.
    Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not.

Platinum Member
    As a somewhat more ...ahem...mature member of the group, my vision of the future is, of necessity, not terribly far reaching. A few years from now, I hope to be retired, living at least half time as a woman, and enjoying my grand kids, continued good health and travel with my wife.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

My dream is to one day be able to work dressed the way I want without fear of losing respect from my colleagues. My friends will know and support me while I'll be confident enough to not be bothered by people that driven by hate. Lofty goals so I guess I better get started. :P

I'm in college and working part time so first and foremost to get a good job that pays lots of money

After that I see myself living in an apartment probably dressing most of the time at home and then somewhere along the line meeting a nice girl

Aspiring Member
    My studies are at the forefront of the Near Future, followed by financial stability. Despite my inclinations towards presenting as female whenever I so wish, I still intend to maintain a classic sports car in the longest run. These, at least, are within my own immediate control.

I'm doing what I want to do, I'm retired. How about you?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I just want to travel more!

En femme more often is a target for me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    Recently I started working for a crossdressing transformation service, I would like to turn that into a full time gig, in 2 weeks I will be sitting down with the owner to discuss just that...hopefully that works out, that has been my dream for years.....who knows though....and like Beverly I want to travel more...I have traveled as far as my budget has allowed me to go ( a few states in every direction ) but I would like to go further so it's important for me to get my pocketbook fatter. xoxo

All my dreams have been crashed, broken, and i have no dreams. Just surviving the brokenness of my life, the broken sick lives of mt parents, and fouled up lives of my siblings. A tortured bunch. Hoping i don't have to die an agonizing death, too. Trying to live one day at a time as an unwanted loner with odd religion, and forbidden past time.

At my current age,my future has pretty much come and gone. My main ambition at this stage of the game is just to cheat the grim reaper on a daily basis.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Being retired and moving out of California to the United States.
    Joni