Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Challenging myself

It is, isn't it? I've decided to make it my avatar.

Reality Check
    My wife is out of town for the weekend. Not that I can't or don't dress in front of her, that's OK but I had planned to go out dressed. That's something we haven't talked about.

When I go out dressed, I underdress and then change in the car away from home and change back before coming home. I don't want the neighbors to see a strange woman coming out of the house.

Anyway, Friday, after I dropped her off, I went to a trade show and did a lot of walking so I was too tired when I got home. Today it's raining on and off so I'm not sure if I'll go out or not. It's a shame to miss the opportunity but I'm not sure what I would do in the rain.

For the OP or anyone else who waits for their wife to go away to crossdress, be very careful. There's a good chance you will leave a fatal hint behind. Lipstick on a tissue or glass, wig hair on the furniture or bathroom floor, etc. Just a warning.
    Last edited by Krisi; 04-18-2015 at 12:50 PM.

Can hardly stand it...

Counting down the hours til I return from the airport tomorrow and begin the challenge. So full of anticipation. Went for a long bike ride this morning, but realizing my wife was going to be out for the next four or five hours all I could think about was going home and dressing, so I cut the bike ride short (but rode fast to keep my girlish figure ) and so went from this:IMG_1797.jpg to this: IMG_1802.jpg

I know where your coming from, my wife goes out of town to visit family for weekends when ever she can 5hr drive. Parents have health issues. Give her hour start then into full fem mode 24/7. Go next town over to shop etc. Like you male clothes only and under dressed to go out locally. So comfortable in fem mode, couple of times switched to male clothes to run errand forgot to take off bra and forms. oops!!