Thread: Vintage pantie style..

Vintage pantie style..

Just wondering if other Ladies like the brief style vintage panty style as much as i do? I'm talking the all nylon/satin/acetate type. It's the first type of pantie i ever wore, having pilfered it from Mom's laundry basket when very young *oh yes...getting caught trying them on in the bathroom!*, and loving them ever since. I graduated to Nanny's full length silky nightgown shortly after, but my fetish for panties was established! The sense of contentment i have received throughout the years knowing and feeling the nylon encasing my hips is hard to understand to many, but i have never felt the term "pantywaist" a negative...it sums up my favorite feminine adornment! Down with the thong! *L*
    Last edited by ashlee chiffon; 02-04-2006 at 08:45 AM.

Vanity Fair

I love vanity fair full figure womans nylon panties ---Vintage type they are sexy an dfeminine

love the style with lace on the sides -----love the feel of the waistband --and feel so womanly

hate the bikini's thomgs --they are not womanly

I have pink --powder blue yellow size 7 and just love shopping for them and wearing them ---holds my clit in place mmm

Smile Vintage pantie style

I used to wear the vintage style when I first started to cross dress. I still wear them one in a while now. I have fallen in love with the hip huggerstyle now, as I feel they aremore comfortable. I detest the cotton style. I toldmy therapist that wearing cotton style was like wearing jockey shorts. I would rather wear the nylon, acetate or satin ones as I like the feel.

I started at a young age with the full brief panties, my mom's, and have always loved them. Vanity Fair full cut nylon briefs are yummy, and so are elita full briefs, Bali (nice fit for us wannabe girls), Flexees boy leg brief light control, and I used to love Sears VIP as they fit well also.
    No thongs for this girl..
    I'm in panties 24/7 and even wore my Elita boy leg panties (black, microfiber)to the doctors last week for my annual physical, No comments from him, but I didn't care anyway/
    Love you all,
    Sally

i love wearing vintage panties .
    i got 3 prs 2 white and 1 black and i also love wearing hiphuggers and thongs but nothing beats my vintage ones love the silky feeling wearing them.
    i also love wearing the long leg panties but they are hard to find now.

Creature of the Night! Jennifer Silverstone's Avatar
    I've never understood thongs, what's the point? Panties should be comfortable to wear not constant torture! I have a number of pantie girdles too as I love the 'hugging' sensation the give me, especially high waist ones.
    [SIZE="5"]Jennifer Silverstone; if she didn't exist, you'd have to invent her![/SIZE] :cheeky:

I like to wear french knickers - i love the loose feeling and the silky satin feel

Girls,

Seems like I'm full of shopping advice today, maybe I'm spending my tax return early?

Anyways, you'll probably enjoy browsing through crepe-suzette.com

And, for the record, I love the thong, and find well made ones very comfy, but love vintage styles on occasion.

Cheers!
    -Sedona

Love them.....

And may I also recommend these two sites for very feminine, vintage-style full briefs:

Pleasing Panties and Satin Rose Intimates.

I have bought panties from both sites and been very happy with them. The prices are quite reasonable too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And if the people stare
    Then the people stare
    Oh, I really don't know and I really don't care....

--The Smiths

Directoires

Panty comfort is essential to my feelings of self elegance. Silk and lace knee length directoires are my favourites.

I love the feeling of sensuousness they create from my mid hips to just below the knee. I still have the oriignla pair I 'secreted' away from my aunties laundry basket.

They were cavernous and smelt delicious. I think the nostalgia for the past will mean they will mke a welcome return to the lingerie fashion circuit. The more silky, lacey and saucy they are the better.
    ~love & kisses~[SIZE="5"][/SIZE]

I also like the full brief panties and like to add lace and sometimes embroidery to make them extra special. I've never had a question at the fabric store when buying that feminine lace to make something extra special.

Nylon briefs and bikinis

I have mostly nylon briefs with lace at top and bottom. No cotton for this girl. I like briefs and bikinis and high cut briefs. . I think because the first panties I ever tried on were bikinis. I like how much nylon covers you with the briefs. My favorite is Olga secret hug. I like the ones with the prints and colors but are getting very hard to find.

Panties

Hi Everyone,

I love vintage panties too! I just ordered two pairs of lovely vintage briefs from eBay. One pair is pink with pretty lace down the sides, and another white pair with the cutest daisies on them. I also love pretty vanity fair panties with lace. I wear them every day!

Love,
    Jeri Girl