Thread: You're cheating on your wife.

Semi Sane innocent angel

You're cheating on your wife.

I have a CD friend that had neighbor come up to her I told her she is cheating. She sees that red head in her back yard every time the wife goes to work. Now normally you have a couple of options, but since the wife does not know your backed into a corner.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

My wife found some thing I didn't get put away years back and I know what your saying Niya. Been there done that hun.Now she knows I'm just a cd.
    Angie

Gold Member
    WOW!!! That would start some kind of conversation, if not some
    all out yelling.
    You might get off just showing who the red head really was, or is.
    In any event, It think you are in some Hot Water, with out the salt.
    I am so glad I am not in the middle of this one....LOL
    Rader

Platinum Member
    So, tell the neighbor the truth.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

An interesting situation,.....
    Iwould try and share the secret with the neighbour.

Then again maybe you should have levelled with your wife some time ago.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Choices?

(1) Tell the nosy neighbor the truth
    (2) Tell the nosy neighbor to mind her own business and not spread gossip
    (3) Come clean to your wife and tell your wife a neighbor has seen your femme side

On the other hand since the nosy neighbor only sees the redhead when the wife goes to work, you can ask her what she is assuming since you're not home anyway either. The redhead could be using the house as a refuge from an abusive relationship.

Of course, it would appear you better get a shovel to dig a deeper hole.

Fortunately, my wife knows I am a cross dresser in a "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" marriage.

Well, sounds like you could be in a spot. If I was to come clean, it would be to my wife. They are your
    neighbors, and you don't have to explain anything to them. But if you really think the nosey neighbor
    will talk to your wife and cause a problem, suck it up........... it's only crossdressing.... now if you are
    wearing her clothes too, be prepared for a whooping! wish you the best!!
    Joann, a Jersey Shore Gal.
    "Be True to Yourself"

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    I must be missing something as I am seriously confused. The titled intrigued me enough to investigate but I really can't seem to make any sense of this post. Sorry.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Tell your neighbor then tell your wife she deserves the truth.

have to admit i was confused by the OP too.....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Funny. That's what my ex told me years ago that I was cheating on her with "that blonde". She didn't like competition.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Niya, I would talk to your wife. Get that out in the open with her. Then if the nosy neighbor say's anything to her she will be able to handle that. If you are doing this everyday then come clean with your wife. Crossdresssing in not a crime. It is your business between your wife and yourself. Nosy neighbors can think what they want, that is their business. They will be corrected in time.
    Part Time Girl

If you think your wife will understand your cross dressing you should let her know just in case your nosy neighbor say something. If your wife is ok with, than if the neighbor said something to her she may just say: That my lover.

Reality Check
    Also confused. What is the question or was it a statement. Did this happen to the OP or the OP's friend?

Regardless, I think I have the answer. Stay indoors when dressed and don't parade in front of uncovered windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadine Spirit View Post
    I must be missing something as I am seriously confused. The titled intrigued me enough to investigate but I really can't seem to make any sense of this post. Sorry.
    I was confused as well...I think the scenario is there is a Crossdresser who has a red wig. When her wife goes to work, the neighbor sees a redheaded woman in the back yard because the crossdresser goes out there. the neighbor has been told the husband is cheating while the wife is at work to avoid being exposed as a crossdresser....I think this is the gist of the story????

Kind of a new twist on an old joke: "That was no lady! That was my wife!"

Now it's: "That was no lady! That was me!"

Semi Sane innocent angel
    My Friend lets call katlynn is the one that got caught not me,. What happens is when the wife goes to work she dresses up and smokes a few cigg. The neigh saw her and assumed that Katlynn was another women.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Thanks for clarifying. I can be a little slow on the uptake sometimes.

So advice for that scenerio? Sorry, I have none. Well have your friend tell his wife the truth. But thats the obvious solution that he probably doesn't want.

Tell your friend to ask the neighbor lady if she wanted him to arrange a time for the neighbor lady to meet the redhead. One never knows, it could start a new found friendship.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    My advice is to tell the wife and then tell the neighbor to mind her business .

Reality Check
    It's a little late now but my advice still stands; "Stay indoors when dressed and don't parade in front of uncovered windows."

Hind sight is 20/20 but it seems to me that that's common sense.