Thread: 7 months

Talking 7 months

wow! It's already been seven months since I started my journey. I haven't posted much here in a while so I thought I post a little update. Hrt has been a complete game changer for me! No depression... no anxiety... I've never been this happy in my life! My body growss more feminine daily and I'm filling out my B cup bras nicely. My thought process has definitely changed for the better, I know my wife loves the new me!!! Anywho I'm gonna try to post pics... 2015-04-17 13.59.06.jpg2015-04-17 13.57.38.jpg
    ♥franchesca #transgender

Good for you hun. Amid all the ups and downs you're in an upward trend towards true happiness. And having a partner who sticks with you through this, as mine did, is surely a keeper. Be strong and proud. All the best, Ann
    ​​ღϠ₡ღ✻ Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡✻ ღϠ₡ღ✻

No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent
    Eleanor Roosevelt

​​​ღϠ₡ღ✻ Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡Ϡ₡✻ ღϠ₡ღ✻

Thanks sweetie!!! Couldn't have made this far, without the love of my life!!!

Posted with permission of course, and the one she said I must post...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by franchesca; 04-23-2015 at 08:07 PM.
    ♥franchesca #transgender

The Mad Scientist
    She is a total keeper in many ways.

Mine is too. She is a gem and is 'my person'. I can't imagine life without her.

That said, it's a continuing adjustment - for sure.
    Kris

You look wonderful, and I'm glad transition is doing it for you. HRT saved my life ( with a LOT of help from my sister, bless her).

Yes, my Franchesca has been most wonderful the past two months. The day after her birthday in February I shattered my patella and she has been the most devoted nurse to me since then, 24/7. Franchesca is truly an amazing woman and I cannot imagine life without her in it!