Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't fully understand

Don't fully understand

I know this GG that loves to hang out with me and go shopping together when I am dressed and just have fun. When I am not dressed we have sex together, but when dressed as a girl she won't. Does anyone else have this problem?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No. But, wish I did!

Sounds like u r dating a straight female?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

yep she sounds straight - it does increase our chances of getting lucky.
    Had she been gay, well you might have got the shopping, but nothing else.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

If a woman I was sleeping with wanted to put on a convincing Rush Limbaugh disguise I somehow wouldn't be into it. Some things and situations are sexier than others, and it's subjective. She's just not into very feminine-looking sex partners. It's the most normal thing in the world.

trying to see the problem... seems you get the best of both worlds
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I don't fully understand either...

Not seeing the issue here really... Next you'll be telling us you're a lottery winner and can't think how to spend the money, does anyone know how...?

If anyone else here does have this problem, they're coming off my Christmas card list too - I think you're being just a trifle picky in the broad vista of our little community...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I agree with the others. Sounds like she is heterosexual (wants sex with a man) and also open-minded and loving (enjoys hanging out and shopping with you dressed as a girl). So, the problem is she doesn't want to have sex with you while you are dressed as a girl? I can think of a few people who would be willing to trade problems with you.

We should all have that problem

Oh to be so lucky and have a seemingly small problem like that. For some of us just the acceptance by our SO would be a milestone.

A most typical reaction of even many very accepting gg's. You are still in a better place than many. I personally would leave things as they are. You still have a good thing going.

Banned Read only
    Shemike,
    Yes I know both sides of this question ! Before I married I had two GFs that were into CDing, the second I bought nighties for and shared them on many occasions !
    My wife knows about my need to share my CDing but doesn't want to know ! Yes I can fully function without but dressing takes it to another level ! My wife's comment was I'm not a lesbian, my reply was neither am I !!

My ex wife was very tolerant of my cross dressing. We went shopping for clothes for me. She did not mind if I was fully dressed at home and we even went out with me totally dressed. However she did not want to have sex with me when I was fully dressed. She said she looked upon me as the older sister she never had but to have sex with me fully dressed would be like making love to her older sister and she was not into incest.
    We both had a fondness for garter belt, stockings, panties and heels, and if I just wore them then that was ok. Some of the sessions we had with both of us wearing stockings, garter belt, panties and heels were tremendous.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Have sex with a woman and shop with her too? Ewwwwww.

Banned Read only
    Is this a real question? You can't see the glaringly obvious dichotomy here? If you are really mystified by this outcome, you are in for serious relationship trouble.

As one of my forebears might say:
    "You should be so lucky to have a problem like that!"
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    Is this a real question? You can't see the glaringly obvious dichotomy here? If you are really mystified by this outcome, you are in for serious relationship trouble.
    I can see this as a real question. There are plenty of stories on here about bedroom play. Plenty of internet videos about forced CDing, or couples that just dig this thing sexually. For someone fairly new to it all, I can see someone having a problem with it, or thinking it is a problem.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

When I was dressed around my ex, (no, dressing was not even an issue in the divorce) we'd do girly things but she would not have sex with me dressed. We tried it once and she said it made her feel like a lesbian.
    Joni

Wish i had a problem like that, your lucky to have a gg friend thats ok with your dressing xx

I've been lucky enough to have a SO that's been curious, and well now she says it's pretty cool she gets a girlfriend and a husband too. I think it's pretty cool because I get to wear some very sexy get up some times!
    XOXO Jess

Sounds like she's not into girls in that way.

What part don't you understand?
    Samantha -x-

Wow. She seems like a loving, accepting, tolerant girlfriend. She just does not want to see herself as a lesbian. You are one very lucky girl. Quick - marry her before she gets away.
    Alice

Reality Check
    I think you're doing pretty well the way things are so I wouldn't push the issue.

I think its more than just whether your heterosexual, bisexual, lesbian etc. Sexuality is not black or white but rather fluid but some people try to make it black or white( i.e a girl kisses a girl they must be a lesbian, a guy wears a dress he must be gay or want to be woman etc). Some people identify less with their feminine/masculine side and vice versa. My live in girlfriend is straight and is not into women but at times she is into Teresa because she knows its me and that its my body. It also turns her on to see me get turned on when I am Teresa and she tolerates it. I would say 98% of the time I wear heels in our bed and she has never made me feel less of a man. She has told me that she loves me and it does not matter what I wear or how I look like. She loves "me" the person. There are times I think she dodges having sex with Teresa because I have been dressed when we go out but we also come home pretty late and we both are beat so I am not sure if she is dodging or if its a coincidence. Regardless, I do understand if she did not feel up to it or does not want to do it because I really don't know if I could make love to her if she were dressed like a man. I think I would have to try it to find out. But some people can't get pass the look and she maybe be one of those who can't get passed that and you need to respect her decision, which I think you do. Maybe one day she will be willing to do that or maybe she may be thinking that if she enjoys it or is willing to do that that it would be normal for her to begin to question her sexuality. How many of us have questioned our sexual preference because of our crossdressing. I know i did! Despite knowing that wearing heels etc was a turn on for me I owed it to myself to really explore that area and be honest with myself. We complicate sexuality issues because of what people will think, whether we will be accepted etc. Maybe if she likes it or even tries having sex with you dressed would make her question her sexuality and for some people this can be a big deal. I say talk to her about this if you haven't done so that way you can get a better understanding of this and help her understand what this would mean to her.

Teresa

Thanks Teresa

Man, some people are never satisfied. Shemike, you've hit the lottery, you've found the one in a million woman who's ok with crossdressing. Don't screw it up; there are only about 3 million guys out here who will take your place and treat that woman like a queen if you do. And I'm close to your area, so I'm one of them. And I've got money. TREAT THAT WOMAN LIKE GOLD! You're not likely to ever find another one like her.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.