Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Challenge Day 1,2,3 and Progress

Challenge Day 1,2,3 and Progress

Took my wife to the airport this morning and so begins my challenge to stay fully dressed for the next four days (except for necessary outside excursions). Began the day in babydoll nightee and panties underneath my robe before leaving. Getting back home I was starting to waffle, thinking why am I doing this? Just put on boy clothes and go to the gym or whatever, but I made a promise to myself and the forum to commit to these four days, so I took a bath, shaved all over, put on my new matching bra and panties, breast forms, styled my hair as best I could, applied base, blush, mascara and shadow, lipstick, slipped into a dress, necklace, bracelets and earrings, did my nails (not happy with the color or job, probably do them over later) and pair of white high heels, and voila!IMG_1803[1].jpg Feeling good about it now, don't have to go out for the rest of the day, don't have to worry about changing before my wife gets home, just relax and do stuff around the house.

If you stay inside, it is not much of a challenge. A real challenge would be picking your wife up at the airport en femme. Or if you're not up for that getting a mani-pedi en femme. Those would be a real challenge.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Gold Member
    Get your self some female jeans. I buy generic ones from Woman With-Inn.
    They have plane pockets,(5 pockets) and have stretch material witch makes them
    very comfortable. I have been wearing these jeans now for over 5 years, and
    no-body ever said one word. You can not tell them from Men's jeans.
    Now, you can under dress, jeans and a sweat top, and you are good to go
    outside. You are dressed with womans clothes, but no one knows it. Not even
    your wife.
    Rader

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    "If a CD dresses every day in private their entire life and no one sees them, does it count?"

Apparently not, Blues! I think it does, tho.

Maybe the word, "challenge", is the problem here? Usually that involves some stress or discomfort. Dressing unseen in private doesn't sound very uncomfortable!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

It's a personal "challenge" to me. Maybe not enough of a challenge for others, so be it. I'm a recreational cyclist. When I first started cycling, it was a challenge to ride 10 miles and climb 300 feet. Last ride I did was 66 miles and over 6000 feet of climbing. Likewise, I'm a recreational cross-dresser. I've never stayed fully dressed and made up for more than 6 consecutive hours or more than two days back-to-back. Either because of lack of opportunity or giving in to the sexual excitement and then losing the desire. So I'm just trying to see, for my own edification and amusement if I can see myself through to my self-imposed goal. That is fun for me. If I succeed, next may be something more public, if I have that desire. Is that so wrong?

Bluesman - I think you and I are in the same boat. I can totally understand the excitement of what you are doing and will be doing that myself in about a month or two when I have 4 or 5 days to myself. Good luck, and I'm looking forward to your updates.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 04-19-2015 at 11:19 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

Thanks, Jenny

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Good for you and have fun with your free time.
    I wore all guy clothes on Saturday for an event (camo BDU's and guy boots) I was soo uncomfortable to say the least.
    I did have a dark pink hair band holding my hair back in a ponytail tho'.

Banned Read only
    Bluesman,
    Whatever and however you choose to dress is up to you,as you say it's what you enjoy !
    If the weather was warm enough and I knew there would be no interruptions I'd put on my denim mini skirt and Tshirt and find a secluded spot in the garden to sunbathe !

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I'll keep tuning in to see how the challenge is going. Don't keep going just because you set yourself a challenge, keep doing this as long as it's still fun. Otherwise it becomes work or something very like work.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I've been on vacation and have been doing what your doing for 9 days. And my wife is here. enjoy yourself Blue.
    Angie

How nice that you can share this with your wife!

I'm sitting on our darkened patio of our townhouse patio having a glass of wine still fully dressed. I can hear the voices of neighbors. Ever so slight risk of discovery.. kind of thrilling!

Day one is done. No interruptions, no giving in to temptation, no back-sliding. Make-up removed, face washed, ready for bed in nightgown and panties. 4.19.2015_2.jpg
    Enjoyed today immensely. Have a doctor appt. tomorrow morning, so will have to remove fingernail polish and dress in drab, but rest of the day will be working from home totally femme again. Thanks to everyone who has followed. I appreciate your interest and comments.
    Last edited by Katey888; 04-20-2015 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...

Ummm... I am really not understanding this. You are accomplishing what by staying crossdressed? that you can?? You are trying not to give in to temptations to dress in male clothes? As much as many say to be free and be who you are, I would think, that if you truly desire to be or dress in male clothes, that should be honored just as much.....

I personally do not dress every single opportunity I get. Many, yes, like when my wife goes to visit her grandkids. Even then, there is still some times where even by myself, I am not dressed fem. I don't personally stress any time dressed or not. There have simply been times I haven't "felt it" when I had opportunities. I would think great, I have several hours, but then realized if I wasn't feeling it, it was time wasted. I do frequently feel like dressing when it is not a good time, but I cannot turn it on and off I guess. It comes and goes on its own. If I am feeling it and have the time for it, great. I don't force it on myself. Even if it is some sort of society driven mechanism in my brain, if I feel I have had enough or do not want to, I don't.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

For some of us, just wearing the clothes is enough. If we prefer nobody else to know - or believe that the consequences of others knowing would be unhappiness all round - that's fine. Each to their own.
    There are reasons to see an extended period of dressing, even behind closed doors, as something different and special. I used to wonder whether I would be as thrilled to be dressed if I did it for several hours or even days rather than just a hurried hour or so. I wondered whether I would, like so many women, want to get out of the dress, the bra, the heels, etc at the first opportunity. I wondered what it would be like to wake up in he morning and straight away put on those clothes - and keep them on right tghrough the day. Whether I would be glad to take them off at bed time, etc.etc. One unexpected pleaure was waking from a deep sleep and seeing my clothes draped over he bedroom chair where I had left them the previous night - dress, slip, bra, stockings, girdle - waiting for me to put on again or exchange for something different for the new day.
    I didn't tire of it but I did, after the few days' experience, have a much better idea of how it felt to be regularly and full-time in those clothes. For me, that was sufficient justification.

All I can think is
    "I sure hope you have a supply of brand new mach 3 blades with a nice new moisturising strip"

My face would tell me to quit after 2 days.
    Good luck
    Samantha -x-

Quote Originally Posted by Lorna View Post
    For some of us, just wearing the clothes is enough. If we prefer nobody else to know - or believe that the consequences of others knowing would be unhappiness all round - that's fine. Each to their own.
    There are reasons to see an extended period of dressing, even behind closed doors, as something different and special. I used to wonder whether I would be as thrilled to be dressed if I did it for several hours or even days rather than just a hurried hour or so. I wondered whether I would, like so many women, want to get out of the dress, the bra, the heels, etc at the first opportunity. I wondered what it would be like to wake up in he morning and straight away put on those clothes - and keep them on right tghrough the day. Whether I would be glad to take them off at bed time, etc.etc. One unexpected pleaure was waking from a deep sleep and seeing my clothes draped over he bedroom chair where I had left them the previous night - dress, slip, bra, stockings, girdle - waiting for me to put on again or exchange for something different for the new day.
    I didn't tire of it but I did, after the few days' experience, have a much better idea of how it felt to be regularly and full-time in those clothes. For me, that was sufficient justification.
    Exactly! Well put, Lorna.

Bluesman enjoy your challenge. I fully understand what you're trying to accomplish. I just had a few days to myself,and tried to stay dressed the entire time,but folded this morning. Enjoy your time ! BTW,the outfits look great on you.

If there is a desire to Dress full time but uncertainty about it then I would say sure try some extended time to see if the desire matches reality. I do sometimes wonder if some on here try to progress because it is talked about so often. There is sometimes encouragement that becomes agenda like on here. If it is a "challenge " to dress for days on end, it's probably not the right course of action imo.

Bluesman, I am not really against you on this. If this is what you WANT, then by all means go for it. I still stand by my words though in general. 24/7 isn't for everyone, and if it is hard to do, it shouldn't be done.
    Last edited by Katey888; 04-20-2015 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...

I get it Bluesman,

We are all over the spectrum in this community and the thrill is different for all. For some, it is enough to put on some female clothing for a few hours and for others it is about staying in role (for lack of a better term) 100% of the time. And then there is all sorts of levels between those to points.

For those who mostly have to hide it and keep it to very short bursts of pleasure dressing, having the opportunity to dress for an extended time, be that a full day, several days, of a few weeks, is a very different experience. Those who have not yet tried that, often fantasize of what that will feel like.
    There are some different pleasures gained from waking up in the morning, seeing the female clothes on the chair next to the bed, as Lorna described. Walking into the bathroom and see the makeup stuff next to the sink, seeing the high heels standing there out in the open etc. This is special if it is something one cannot normally do.
    It is like getting a glimpse across the fence, feeling, instead of just imagining, how the other side lives.

Some might think of this as a mini RLT (Real Life test), which is one of the early steps in transition, but that is false. RLT is of course much more involved and a few days, especially if staying at home, has nothing to do with real life. But, it might still give a feeling of trying it out.
    What is interesting is that many people who do this for even a few days, later describe the experience as a disappointment and that they are glad to not have to go through what most women do every morning, getting ready for work!

For some, and I suspect this might be the case for you Bluesman, dressing is often leading up to a sexual self stimulation and as soon as that has happened, the desire to be dressed disappears immediately and the female clothes cant get off quick enough.
    Here's a clip from one of your posts, which makes me think that is perhaps a typical pattern for you:
    ... or giving in to the sexual excitement and then losing the desire.
    So the "challenge" might be to see if one can keep away from the temptation of that climax and stay in role for an extended time, just to see if that feels good or not.

Smile's comment:
    All I can think is "I sure hope you have a supply of brand new mach 3 blades with a nice new moisturising strip"
    is spot on! The skin is usually not ready for close shaves several times a day, something most males will have to do to keep the face looking decent!

The times I have stayed in the female role for extended time have been very enjoyable. I have done this staying at home and I have done it while traveling where I could just drop into a female role, doing whatever I would otherwise have done like working in the room, going out for meals or to get things at the store etc. Also done it during TG conferences where it was important (to me) to look my best 100% of the time, changing outfits constantly and being overly and unrealistically feminine.
    I also once did a several day car/tent camping trip in Iceland in girl mode, which was a completely different challenge as you can imagine.

At the end of such an experience, I have always been extremely energized and happy! Not, as some report, feeling a sadness of "changing back", but rather an euphoric feeling of fulfillment or something. I'm not exactly sure what that feeling is, but it is certainly not negative.
    However, I have also sometimes reached a saturation point and realized that I'm quite fine with going back to male mode again and that there are some inconvenient hassles connected to the full time experience.

So, I get it! I believe I know what you are doing these few days and I am curious to hear what you experience through this.

- Suzie

Aspiring Member
    Hi Bluesman

I get where you are coming from - go for it. I hope to have a similar opportunity next week when my SO is due to be away for a few days.

Enjoy.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Wow what a blast. I dress when my wife goes off to her parttime work. So today I am dressed and loving it. You have all that time. I am envious. So keep it up.
    Stephanie

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Bluesman sounds like a fun time enjoy it. I also dont think it matters if you go out or not its just you enjoying a part of you that you cant always explore.
    I tend to dress many mornings before work and never set a foot out the door or have any makeup on. Just enjoy.
    Leigh

Wow, lot's of great comments and observations. Don't have time to respond in depth now, got to get out of my nightgown and "man up" to go to Doc. But toes still painted, clear polish on fingers. Probably won't have to drop trou for this, but just in case, going to wear a pair of plain black panties that you'd have to look really closely at to know they were women's.

Well said Lorna. My thoughts exactly

Challenge Day 2 Progress

First let me respond to some of the comments from “Day 1 Progress” thread. Suzie and Lorna, you definitely get where I’m coming from (as well as where I’m going…) with this. It’s a chance to see what an extended uninterrupted period of dressing is like, and how the experience changes ( or doesn’t) from that of short term bursts of dressing, especially for those of us who have to stay hidden, or at the best stay discreet. It removes the anxiety of being “caught” and also removes the burden temporarily of having to change frequently from one mode to the other. And that can be interesting and pleasurable sometimes as well. It’s not necessarily a better or worse experience, just different. Suzie, your comment regarding sexual stimulation was spot on. The excitement peaked during the night, temptation was avoided, and today is, at least so far, free of sexual tension. Again, not better or worse, just different.

Gendermutt, I don’t think you’re against me or what I’m doing. It’s just not your thing and that’s totally fine. I’m in no way a proponent of more (or less) dressing than one is happy with, I’m just curious to see what more is like for me.

Anyway, thank you all for your comments and insights. Now onto Day 2:

Slept in nightgown and panties, experienced strong sexual excitement but didn't succumb to temptation. So pleasant to wake up already 'dressed' as it were, have coffee, read the paper and have breakfast caressed by the soft fabric of the gown. Put on a matching bra and forms under the gown. Redid toenails (didn't like the color) and replaced fingernails with clear polish for trip to doctor. When I removed my shirt for the EKG I realized there were still slight traces of bra strap and band lines, but I don't think the nurse noticed, and if she did, I'm sure she wouldn't have said anything. But, oops, didn't consider that this morning!

Home from the doc I wasn't really in the mood to re-dress, but sticking to my commitment, I was a good girl and selected my outfit, did my face, added color to the fingers, put on my panties and bra and got dressed before starting work. 4.20.2015.jpg I know the shoes don't really go with the skirt, but I just got them and I wanted to wear them. Please don't call the fashion police! Definitely having to coax myself a bit today, but it still feels good to be girly. Less sexual tension today, more mellow and relaxing.