Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Challenge Day 1,2,3 and Progress

Stay the course, Bluesman! Just try not to turn into a caveman the moment your wife gets home! That pent up sexual energy could be overwhelming!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Thanks for the encouragement, Persephone. I'll make sure the caveman is under control (tempered by the cavewoman within?)!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesman View Post
    Definitely hit the wall this morning. Just wanted to get out of my nightgown and panties, put on my man robe, have my coffee and breakfast and then change into t-shirt and jeans, anything other than a dress. Didn't even want to shave. Meanwhile, he who must be obeyed was demanding attention. BUT I stayed the course, kept the nightie on through breakfast and MADE myself shave, put on make-up, select my outfit and get dressed. Interestingly, dressing this morning was more arousing than usual. So big brain is telling me I don't want to do this, and little brain is saying, "Oh yes you do." Who do you listen to??? Why can't you guys just agree?
    Well, an hour or so in, they seem to on the same page. Enjoying being dressed now, glad I made myself do it. Go figure!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    It sounds like the negotiations are proceeding, but neither side is willing to surrender. We can hope for a long, peaceful, enjoyable and respectful co-existance.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Charles View Post
    It sounds like the negotiations are proceeding, but neither side is willing to surrender. We can hope for a long, peaceful, enjoyable and respectful co-existance.
    Ha! Well put, Sarah.

Challenge successfully completed! After this morning's reluctant start, I got back into it and waited as long as I could to change back to man mode: IMG_1867.jpg Be interesting to see if I'm tempted to slip into a nightgown tonight after my wife goes to sleep...
    Last edited by Bluesman; 04-24-2015 at 10:28 AM.

This has been a fascinating discussion - showing how many variants of the crossdressing theme there are. I have used my few extended dressing opportunities to try wearing clothes from different eras - 1950s/60s, 1970s/80s. There's no doubt that more recently women's clothing has become more like men's (not the other way round) and that women in those earlier times must have sometimes been quite uncomfortable in comparison. My conclusion was that skirts and dresses are more pleasant to wear than trousers but I can understand why women seem to prefer the security and coverage of trousers. I could also understand, having experienced several days in open girdles and stockings, why women readily adopted tights in the 70s. Even so, it has been good to get an understanding of exactly what those clothes felt like and how difficult it was in those earlier times, to do all the things that women did while wearing them. It would have been even more interesting to have been able to find out how it felt to be out and about all day in those clothes but, for reasons many will understand, that hasn't been possible. An occasional walk around a darkened garden was the limit of my adventures outside.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    So, bottom line, Blues:

R u already thinking about your next "challenge"? Or, r u off dressing for the forseeable future?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

No new challenges spring to mind (at least in terms of cross-dressing...). But definitely not off dressing, either. That's never going away...