Thread: 7 months... Not many changes....

7 months... Not many changes....

Good morning ... I just wanted to toss an update out there... as I have not been very active... Been crazy busy with work and my personal life, it leaves very little time for my "netself". In just a few days I will have been on E for approximately 7 months, I have yet to notice any real differences... other than the fact that my Chest is extremely tender in the nipple area. it almost feels bruised, and when it isn't sore, my nipples are very sensitive and always erect. as far as the functionality of My "male parts", this was a major concern of my wife, they appear to still be working. so we are quite happy about that, for now.
    Last edited by Nigella; 04-20-2015 at 01:22 PM. Reason: This forum supports all Transsexuals, including FtM please respect that
    Life is short be sexy every chance you get!!!

Platinum Member
    Well, it's important to keep the wife happy. Have you noticed any alteration in your mood and/or alleviation of GD symptoms?
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Silver Member
    If you want to keep that functionality why would you be on HRT?

Are you on spiro to, because that is what blocks testosterone? As far as if you want to keep your penis, well that is a personal decision for you to make late.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!

***Disclaimer*** This response is by no means a standard response to the "what makes you transgender?" question, and will probably incite more discussion, possibly confusion for some anger in others.] ***Disclaimer***[/COLOR]

Not on any DHT or T blockers... the purpose of my HRT is to alleviate my GD, Feminize my body, to make it more aligned with my mind and personality. As it stands now, I do not desire to be a Woman, nor do I desire to be a man, I believe that mentally, and spiritually I am both, and I want to have aspects of both physically.
    Life is short be sexy every chance you get!!!

Banned Read only
    From what you say, you are getting exactly what you asked for. There isn't going to be much change unless you block the testosterone.