Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How far does your "other side" go?

How far does your "other side" go?

I've always wondered this about other CD's. Like when I dress I don't really consider myself a guy in drag. Of course I have my girl alter ego, Genesis (Gen). As Gen I have social networks like kik, snapchat, etc. Even have friends (mostly guys) who are only Gens friends since of course I don't want them apart of my other life. Only thing I know I probably won't try with Gen is a relationship. I might with another "girl" or GG but don't think I'm willing to commit to only men. I experimented when I was younger, I'm the type of person who says you can't dislike something you haven't tried. I can stand guys and "being the girl" but it just isn't for me. What can I say I love GG's
    Anyways I think that's enough about me guess if you'd like to know more you can ask me
    Back to the question, how much of a life does your girly side have?

Not very much, as i only dress about twice or three times a month now, due to many other issues in my life, at 60. I would like to actually dance with gentlemen but part of me is blue collar , dirt and grease sensitive guy. I am torn. So call my self Alice Torn. I would like to meet UNMARRIED guys, and paly some, but no penertation. That is just one part of me. Would also still like to find a right GG.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 04-20-2015 at 02:33 PM.

A few hours a week for shopping, movies, brunch etc
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Just pics and a feminine name for an online identity. Otherwise, I'm a guy who likes to transform.

Not much I'm afraid. When I used to go out dressed,it was social with the GGs at the salon,and the regular SAs that knew me. They'd consider me one of the girls. I always wished I could've found a GG to hang around with and do girly things,and go on girls night out adventures. If I was really fantasizing I would've liked for Kristy to meet a supportive couple and see what happens. But just being with a group of GGs is the ultimate life I'd wish for.

For me Kira only goes as far as my closet doors and online identity unfortunately. In the future however I would love to be more open with her, maybe get into social media and having Kira specific friends. Honestly a part of me would like to one day make the transition to female, but other parts of me are too scared or confused to go any further. For now though I am happy with experimenting in private with her and sharing her with you girls.

for almost 5 years in the early 80's Jennifer was a real person. Now, she exists only here and in my mind...

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    In all honesty, not enough, but that's a balance my life demands. I love my wife and some things are just a bit more important than others.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Enough to say my lover prefers my girlie side. Defenitely a role reversal thing and that is great for us both.

For now, behind closed doors with the odd post to the internet.

Soon though, I want to have a weekend away and let Lucy free upon the world
    -Lucy

With my brain running both half's I would say she is always with me. Yet, when I dress, three days a week. I do switch totally to my alter ego Dana. And its fun to go all the way with my SO as a girl. In male mode it's good also. We go to movies and Dinner. I'm passable and its nice to waiter's to say Hi ladies.
    Part Time Girl

My other side is controlled by my libedo and she takes it to the bedroom. She loves to take controll.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I'm a guy who enjoys being a guy but also enjoys dressing up in private when I can, taking photos and participating here on the forum. I went out dressed once with a forum sister in a safe environment, and would like to do so again if the opportunity arose. Even when dolled up, I'm still a guy in mind and spirit, though I cede some of that spirit to my femme side when dressed

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    I am trying really hard to have only one life. But there are aspects of my online life that I only interact as Nadine. For example, this site & my blog.

But is it any different than having a personal email and a work email? Does it mean I have two different sides? A personal side and a work side? I like to think they are all just different aspects of the same person.

Aspiring Member
    I only exist as Lilian online (including my video game accounts) and within the walls of my room. She, if I consider her a separate identity at all, is banging on the walls of the proverbial closet to be let out at least for an hour. Otherwise, I am one person with one life, and consider Lilian the equivalent of a separate 4WD mode in my gearbox rather than a separate vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by OverTheStarlight View Post
    I only exist as Lilian online (including my video game accounts) and within the walls of my room. She, if I consider her a separate identity at all, is banging on the walls of the proverbial closet to be let out at least for an hour. Otherwise, I am one person with one life, and consider Lilian the equivalent of a separate 4WD mode in my gearbox rather than a separate vehicle.
    This is exactly how I feel, especially the 4WD analogy
    -Lucy

Only at home when I have the time if I'm not expecting any company, & online... sigh. At home usually at night when someone won't likely be unexpectedly be knocking on the door. Nothing worse than accidentally tearing a nice outfit trying to get out of it in a hurry, or giving your face brush-burn by trying to quickly get makeup off, then answering the door all out of breath.

A cute Minnesota girl!! Natalie cupcake's Avatar
    Natalie is always apart of me. But I can't let her out all the time or she might take over the world and try to feminize it!!

For me, Jess is always here, always thinking, always convincing my boy self to do silly things. Jess is far more playful and cheery than myself, but she's allowed (sometimes encouraged) to come out 4 or 5 times a week lately. SO doesn't mind, sometimes she even loves it. We role reverse alot, I'd probably say we get intimate 50/50 as far as "who is the girl" goes.
    Once the house is quiet of the evening, she lets me dress and be my self and just go about stuff. Super lucky to have a gg like her!
    XOXO - Jess

Quote Originally Posted by AussieJess View Post
    For me, Jess is always here, always thinking, always convincing my boy self to do silly things. Jess is far more playful and cheery than myself, but she's allowed (sometimes encouraged) to come out 4 or 5 times a week lately. SO doesn't mind, sometimes she even loves it. We role reverse alot, I'd probably say we get intimate 50/50 as far as "who is the girl" goes.
    Once the house is quiet of the evening, she lets me dress and be my self and just go about stuff. Super lucky to have a gg like her!
    Wow I want to try this type of a relationship! haha

I dress a lot to a large degree, but it's always inside. I never go out. Don't want to, either. I even have an away home we call my "chick pad" complete with a pink bedroom. That said, I don't turn the guy off and the girl on. It's all in one continuum.

I would even offer up that we are well positioned to tap the brain's full potential simply because we can process thought in both the masculine and feminine form. I'm sure that statement will drive some interesting feedback -- which is fine since if it's done here it will be like arguing quantum mechanics at a cute shoe sale.

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    Not sure I can call it, "my other side" anymore as I live as an amalgam of both, with a certain amount of fluidity as to who is in ascendence (but never dominance). I dress as the mood takes me with only the hours at work presenting fully male (with plenty of underdressing.) Even my SO has on occasion forgotten my male name whilst introducing me, she now exclusively uses Donna and female pronouns referring to me.

I do know that this puts me in a particularly unique environment and I do sometimes wonder where the brakes are on this juggernaught.

Donna
    Call me Donna, please

Because I "underdress" all the time, I really like the 4WD analogy. But otherwise, the girl in me pretty much stays hidden. Several years ago, with the help of an enthusiastic GG partner, I made a fascinating discovery about my BDSM side. In male mode, I am very submissive, but when in female, I become a dominatrix lesbian. I have tried to "wrap my head" around that switch, but have no idea why I am like that, and figure it's just another thing that makes me a little "different", or as my friend, Susan (who knows nothing about that or about my dressing) likes to call me, "an odd duck."
    "We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are." Anais Nin

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Turns out I'm a straight man no matter how I'm dressed.

I'm afraid Sherry exists only in my pics, imagination, and mirror.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I used to go out quite a bit, there seemed to be more opportunities. Some of my friends (gg) that I used to visit have moved away and I realized that the time I was using to go out dressed was taking away from getting some of my other things done. So for the last 7 or 8 years, my time out dressed has been limited. My wife gave me night out to a drag show; which we will be going to in a few weeks, so I'm looking forward to that. Other than that, my wife is fine with me dressing at home, she just doesn't want to see Dana every night.
    Dana Ryan