Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How far does your "other side" go?

I don't have a girly side. It's all me. If you're asking how much social interaction I have while dressed as a girl, well, that would be none. I don't know of anyone who would be accepting of that. So I don't push the issue and make their lives uncomfortable just in the remotest chance that I might come across that one in a hundred that will be perfectly o.k. with it. Far too often, we get so caught up in our own desires that we forget how other people will feel; we often have a lifetime of relationships formed upon the assumption of ourselves in one gender. Suddenly demanding that everyone enthusiastically accept that we are now women is a bit of a stretch. Very few people have any idea of how to deal with that. So unless I see a particular need to change the dynamics of the relationships, I'll just let things remain the way they are. I'm ok with that.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Gen,

Simple response for me . . . my girl side shares about 40% of my life in all aspects.

Hugs

Isha

Platinum Member
    I've been living half and half for a number of years now. I have come out to my wife (before marriage) and other members of my immediate and extended family...and the rest have a pretty good idea. I'm out to some friends, neighbors and business associates, but not others. As such, go out to do things in the neighborhood, shop, bank, etc, etc. I'm less active after dark these days...just don't find that I want to go out to clubs much anymore.

I'm in a monogamous relationship with my wife.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Reality Check
    I'm not convinced there is a "girly side". To start with, at my age it would be a "womanly side" at best. Most mornings I get up and strap on my boobs, wig and panties and spend a few hours as Krisi but that doesn't change my feelings on politics or taste in music as some folks here claim. It's still me only I look (I hope) like a woman and feel like one if you touch the right places.

Only my wife and people on this forum know about my little "hobby" and that's by design. I have been out in public a few times but where people wouldn't know or recognize me.

Trying to live two separate lives with separate groups of friends is bound to collapse at some point and there will be questions.

well at one time iwas a closet dresser now I live pretty much most of the time en femme
    Go out to most places and no one really gives a hoot
    everything about it feels so good and right
    have even met men while dressed and go that way as well and never would have imagined doing that one
    Even get compliments from women when buying clothes shoes lingerie etc
    I really love the cd world