Thread: One complete, one more to go :)

One complete, one more to go :)

Well for my 25th anniversary of coming out I had decided to treat myself to getting my ears pierced. Finally!

It is something I have wanted to do for decades, but always talked myself out of it. I wanted to wait till this week for work reasons and was a bit nervous about walking in to work with two fresh earings. My bf had a great idea: He suggested that I get one done at a time, instead of both together. So in 6 weeks or so, I get the second one done, when I can safely remove my first piercing at least for the work day.

So I am now really giddy about my new left ear piercing Oh and we test drove a couple of Tesla's today too

I am on a small high right now...
    Chrissi

PS, it didn't even hurt!!
    Smile! You'll always brighten someone's day, including your own from their return smile!

You going to get a new pair of dangly earrings to celebrate?

Congrats!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Yes! Any suggestions? But right now just gold studs, and a bunch of clip ons that'll need to be converted...
    Smile! You'll always brighten someone's day, including your own from their return smile!

Platinum Member
    OMG, new piercings and a Tesla test!?! For those who might ask, I am not being sarcastic...that's a great weekend!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congrats Chrissi!!!!!!! I had mine done about 8 weeks ago.. like you I'd wanted to for ages but never bothered and finally took the plunge. I'm lucky in that I haven't had any reaction to cheap costume studs or gold plated stuff so I can get lots of nice cheap cute studs and danglies. If your work is anything like mine, most people will be too scared of breaching some dignity at work rules or something to ask about them. The ones who will mention them will usually be the positive ones.

I was surprised how little it hurt too.. I did my own and it was painless.. so painless in fact that I'm going to put in a second piercing soon.. that way I can have cute danglies in together with a gorgeous small sparkly stud above it

Kim, I know you weren't...I slipped that in...and OMG the S85D was OMG fast. We didn't even drive the P85...It was like sitting in a jet during takeoff. The acceleration totally embarrassed every other car I have ever been in, and we didn't even drive the quickest one! My bf is getting one and he just wanted to try out all the options and zero in on what he wanted. So we scheduled back to back test drives and drove the 70 and the 85. These cars are so fun! But no vanity light on the visors, not even an option!
    Chrissi

Chrissi, what took you so long? okay ya so I had one ear pierced for years and decided I needed the other one done. Clip ons hurt after a bit. well I also have to worried about work. Just don't do what I did. got it done Sunday....Monday morning took it out because I had a meeting couldn't get it back in and was told by the shop that I would have to come back in two weeks to have done again.......I'm dumb and stubborn... went home got a needle and redid it. Yes doesn't hurt so much when they do it.
    Well congrats, I think you'll find it so much nicer pierced. wait I almost missed that..you drove a Tesla...OMG so cool.
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

Got mine done at the end of January after 60 yrs. I wear hoops of different sizes now except at work I wear silver ball studs. Not a word said on the construction site.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Congratulations! Your bf came up with a great idea! I want to get my ears pierced too but am waiting until after I get married to do it (4 months away). Enjoy it!