Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Miracle Happened!

A cute Minnesota girl!! Natalie cupcake's Avatar
    That is a beautiful story I'm so happy for both of you!

Thanks for sharing! It sounds like you have a wonderful thing!

I am so happy for you. I know how it feels. I made sure that my girlfriend knew about Carolyn before we got serious and she was okay with it. That was nineteen years ago. We've been married for thirteen years now and I'm so glad I was honest with her.
    Last edited by carolynmartin; 04-22-2015 at 04:47 PM. Reason: spacing

Thank you all for all of these well wishes. I'm overwhelmed by them all! She just left my place again. During this visit I showed her this thread. Now she wants to join the site! She also said she'd like us to paint each others' finger and toe nails. I don't know where this train is going (although I have a solid guess ), but I'm on board for the whole ride. How did I get so lucky!!?!

~Rachel

P.S. And that's just the outer stuff. To be clear, the inner stuff, the heart work, is even more enticing and exciting! Body, mind, and spirit, we are together.
    Last edited by makin' it real; 04-23-2015 at 01:16 AM. Reason: but wait, there's more

Great story, so glad you shared it with us, and I'm happy for you!
    Swottie

Thank you for sharing that story. I am so very happy for you. It is true, that while we are not expecting it, good things do happen. You just have to leave your heart open to accepting them. I look forward to hearing about your continued good fortune!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

I'm with Chrissi! Such a sweet story, with acceptance and growing love, and the jewelry and the mirror kisses. Best wishes!

Acceptance and true love conquer everything,: I am happy for you

Silver Member
    Never give up because you may yet find the perfect match!

Torquato Tasso wrote, "Love is when he gives you a piece of your soul, that you never knew was missing". THAT is the miracle Rachel. You opened my eyes, and I will never be the same. I will be your strength and you will be my courage and we will build this union on the truth of who we really are in all things. With awe, respect, love, compassion and playfulness, I will reach for you. Hold my hand darling... this is the ride of your life.

Welcome, white rose! I love what you wrote! Best wishes!
    (misty-eyed)