Thread: Interesting Development

Interesting Development

So I get home the other day and my routine is to put on my Bra, Nylons,leggings and Flats. Can't find my Flats had bought them recently and they were new at least by my standards. I look, Can't find my pink Bra, Gone; my flats gone. My wife lets me wear these clothes limited around the house. So I ask her if she has seen my flats or bra, I explain that they were in my room/office yesterday. She says she has no idea!! I asked her if she could have given my Pink Bra to my daughter who comes over to do laundry she says "I don't thinks so, But i could Have. I then notice a pair of leggings missing too. I asked her about the leggings too she says may have put them in Daughters laundry. UUUHHHH!! My daughter does not know about my dressing and these aren't clothes my wife would wear, WHERE HAVE THEY GONE? I tell my wife that the bra 46A and is pink should be noticeable to my daughter cause shes small and bra would not fit her. My wife says 46, How did you find a 46, you know I take a 44 and can't find I have to use extensions to her bra's, (A little Jealousy here on clothes girls?). I told her I bought them online.

So the next day go into one of my drawers in the bedroom and there is the pink bra. But still no sign of the leggings and shoes size 10 (Which I know is my daughters size because when threw some away I tried them on and they fit me.)

So the mystery continues, Did my Daughter (Who happens to go in my office to get things) take the shoes and leggings?? ( I have a sneaking suspicion my daughter knows I dress but my wife say. Says no she has no idea)

So these are my favorite flats bought at Payless shoes (Like TG heaven when it comes to shoes) so I go back and talk to the girl there and find another pair exactly as before buy them and take them home.

I'll let you all know about the missing shoes and leggings as soon as I or my daughter finds them.!!!![
    Last edited by ptp009; 04-23-2015 at 06:55 AM.

That would be a bit unsettling, and embarrassing.

Reality Check
    You're not going to hide your dressing from someone living in the same house forever. How old is your daughter and does she live in your house?

No she does not live with us and she's been told to call before coming over to the house for laundry.