Thread: Reflections on being teased by my wife.

Yes, this is really me! shayleetv's Avatar
    In a bedroom community outside Salt Lake City, Utah.

Reflections on being teased by my wife.

My wife the other night about 45 minutes before my bedtime she says to me, “ I’m going to play dress up before bedtime, don’t you wish you could too.” She knows that my bedtime is regulated because of problems with insomnia and it doesn’t give me enough time to play like I would like. She has become such a tease. All she is going to do is choose and put together what she is wearing the next day. Just wearing the clothes might have worked when I was younger and didn’t have to do much to look the part, but now that is different. I can’t just put on clothes and look good enough, it takes at least an hour to look the part so I can enjoy dressing up.

I remember it was just like changing clothes and it seemed so much fun when I was younger. When I started with earnest in my crossdressing I thought nothing about passing or not passing. After all who ever thought that a boy would masquerade around dressed as a girl in the early 1950’s. Wigs weren’t really readily available except for people who really needed to have them. My mother had a source for my costumes I wore for the Cub Scout skits. (I was the designated girl for the skits that called for a girl part)

Even in my teen years and my size grew to over 6 foot I still would go out dressed quite often. I became a girl proud of her height and carried myself as such. I think from that experience I sometimes chuckle about the excuse some use as to why they don’t go out. Carry yourselves with confidence is the trick. Fear seems to always be sensed as draws attention to you.

I think I had more fun dressing when I was younger because it was easier and less work to pull off the look. I have a lot of found memories of a younger more energetic girl than I have of the woman I am now in my 70’s. The younger me had things to do and places to go and the older me uses most of her energy just getting the look that there is just sitting time, looking pretty.
    Last edited by shayleetv; 04-23-2015 at 05:55 PM.
    "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt

Shaylee, girl looking at your picture i would say you were over 40, you look so pretty, what a hour would do for a girl. thanks for sharing hugs lady.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Without knowing you or your wife I see being teased as full acceptance. In my experience women who do not accept, either don't mention it all or are negative. So find some time and enjoy yourself.

You do look terrific and thank you for words of wisdom.

It is nice to be led on like that.
    I take it up in an instant when it happens for me.
    That is not often.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.