Thread: Your Butt is Bigger Than Mine

Reality Check

Your Butt is Bigger Than Mine

Yep, that's what my wife said the other day. "Your butt is bigger than mine!" I was wearing my Veronica 5 padded panties. At least she was smiling when she said it and gave me a pat on the butt.

Well, yes, it should be bigger than hers, I am taller and wider in the shoulders than she is. I wear padded panties to feminize my figure.

I love when she kids around with me as Krisi, I just wish it happened more often. Once she did the "booby bounce" thing with me. That was fun.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    God my life is so tame. I've never even heard of the "booby bounce" thing.

But I can imagine...
    I used to have a short attention spa

Wink

I've gotten this comment from a few girls I've met out as a girl. Always puts a smile on my face. I go all natural with the booty. I was blessed there. I used to be embarrassed as a kid because all the girls used to tell me "you have a girls butt"
    You're a Daisy if you do! -Doc Holliday

Reality Check
    Without help, I don't have much there, that's why I seriously need the help. Even with the "extra curvy" Veronica, my hip measurement is still less than my bust and I'm only wearing C cup forms.

From your profile it looks like you got plenty of hips girl. My hips and chest measure the exact same. I measured a few weeks ago out of curiousity.
    You're a Daisy if you do! -Doc Holliday

Reality Check
    47 chest, 46 hips. The blouse in the photo flares out and does the trick.

I'm not unhappy with the look, I don't want to look fat, but another inch or two wouldn't hurt. I actually sent the Veronica pads back and got the biggest they could do. The problem is, where the pads stop and the natural body takes over, there's too big of a change if the padding is really thick. It's a lot simpler to fake boobs than a butt.

Ha, Mine said that my butt was jiggly after I showered from a get-fit and yoga classes and came home to shower and bigger than hers. She felt them and jiggled them. I asked her to measure both ours. LOL she refused. Heck when I do the get-fit, my buttocks hurt for three days and looks pretty good after a time at excising. It's fun when your SO challenges us like that. And yes she does jiggle my boobs now and then laughing and saying pretty good baby.
    Part Time Girl

"Baby's got back! I like big butts and I cannot lie."

Platinum Member
    Seems that your wife has a pretty good sense of humor, which helps a lot.

I haven't decided if I need the hip padding all that much...I'm not hugely bigger on top and I've got a fairly substantial gouges. It seems with an aggressive shaper or corset I get a reasonably feminine shape.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

lol
    It's cool when people can joke around like that.

My hips are about 37 to 38 and my "bust" is around 36. Too bad my waist isn't much smaller (around 31 to 32, at best).

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by GenieGirl View Post
    My hips and chest measure the exact same.
    I can't say that. Without adding anything artificial, 38" over 43". With help on both ends, it is probably about 42" over 47".

DeeAnn

Reality Check
    I've taken a lot of photos over the years and believe me, the ones with the Veronica look far more realistic and feminine. The bad news is, most of my skirts had to be replaced. It was worth it. I do need to work on my belly though.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieMac View Post
    "Baby's got back! I like big butts and I cannot lie."
    oh. my. god.

(look at her BUTT)

I like small butts and I cannot die!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I guess I'm lucky. Having absolutely no figure without assistance.

I read your posts above about your bust measurement is, "-- so and so and your hips measure this or that", and I have to laff!

Because my bust measures anywhere from 37" to 50". And, my hips from 38" to 55"! It just depends on the appliances/pads I choose to wear that day.

Krisi, that also explains why I'm not a Veronica fan. The drop off where it ends, as u mentioned. And, the fixed figure size. I have more than 12 different sizes and shapes of buttocks and thigh pads. And, the same in forms/prosthesis. And, some pads taper all the way down to my knees.

Because different outfits demand different figures to look your best!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I have no butt unless I use something sadly.
    My faves are the Dress Tech hip pads and a padded panty.

Quote Originally Posted by GenieGirl View Post
    I used to be embarrassed as a kid because all the girls used to tell me "you have a girls butt"
    When I was younger i got teased about walking like a girl a few times, presumably ''wagon dragging'' and it really annoyed me, now i wish i could do it easily
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

What a great compliment for me to hear!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    47 chest, 46 hips. The blouse in the photo flares out and does the trick.

I'm not unhappy with the look, I don't want to look fat, but another inch or two wouldn't hurt. I actually sent the Veronica pads back and got the biggest they could do. The problem is, where the pads stop and the natural body takes over, there's too big of a change if the padding is really thick. It's a lot simpler to fake boobs than a butt.
    This is the only reason I have not bought something from the Veronica series. They've got the butt slam dunked they just don't have the thigh portion done right to make it all blend. I am going to see about getting a costume designer to help me alter my butt pads with foam padding until something else comes along.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    My fiancee won't let me wear extra padding "down below." She doesn't think I need it, and, truth be told, no one's criticized me for not having "back." My shapewear, however, does pull in my tummy a bit and distribute some of that mass to the sides, to give me some appearance of hips.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Reality Check
    Sherry, I understand that you wear different sized forms and pads to appear to be a different woman from day to day. Apparently many other crossdressers do this as well. Wear different forms for different outfits, etc.

My choice is to try to be the sister I never had (and the daughter my mother really wanted). So - I have one set of forms and one set of padding. And one wig. So I am the same Krisi each day. I buy clothes to fit my (enhanced) body, not the other way around.

As for the Veronica 5, yes, wearing leggings or skinny jeans, the end of the padding can disrupt the look, but skirts, dresses and regular jeans work fine.

Not a problem for me.I hve no but.