Thread: talking about it.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

talking about it.

My so brought up the CD subject the other night which is odd because it's a dadt type of thing. She wanted to know if I was still doing it. I said sometimes and her comment was well you need to figure it out. Choose it or her. She said she doesn't care if I do it, but if that's what I am going to do she is not attracted to that and doesn't want to be married to me. So now I am going to go back to the therapist and try to decide what to do. Should I suck it up and try to burry all this forever or move on and break up my family. She said she wants me to be happy and doesn't want me to resent her for making me stop if that's what I want but not with her. Its tough I have 2 beautiful children and I love my wife. But ......
    This is the first time I have ever consider a divorce. I don't know what to do. Sorry for rambling.
    Last edited by cdsara; 04-24-2015 at 04:30 PM.