Thread: my crossdressing life

my crossdressing life

Since I came out to my wife about 15 years ago , she has accepted me being a crossdresser but does not support it . How ever she helps me buying clothes, shoes and under wear she even made me a few dresses and skirts, when she cleans out her wardrobe she let me choose the tings I would like . In the beginning I would dress in the spare room where I use the wardrobe and other storage places she would leave me alone to get dressed , these days she says there is nothing I have seen yet and now I change in her presence she allows me to dress up to 6 days a week and expects me to dress male at least 1 day. Unfortunately for me the government here is forcing single mothers to work so now it has become my job to take my grand daughter to school, pick her up and let her wait till my daughter can collect her after work this has thrown a spanner in the works and if I want I can get dressed just before dinner time but most times I can't be bothered so now I'm back to 2 days , Saturday and Sunday , providing my wife doesn't want to go somewhere , since she became disabled I do now most of the housework because we are still a team and take to good with the bad. I'm also bi and my wife knows and because she is not able anymore she allows me to see a male from time to time and let me go under dressed or even let them come over to see me , don't misunderstand I know I have more time to dress then most of you and this is not a complain just thought I let you know how life goes here in Australia

Banned Read only
    Beam47,
    The other side of the World or the other side of the street doesn't change CDing problems, it's something I've become very aware of from the forum !
    You don't mention your age so I guess you're roughly the same age as me , you hoped things might get easier, you had a good arrangement for a while and it's difficult stepping back when you see how little harm it's doing ! I will admit you have the complication of being bi, the fact that your wife accepts a male friend is good for you !
    My wife doesn't want to know and isn't interested in a intimate relationship so I've had to revert to satisfying my own needs, I've no interest in men, my wife did say on one occasion that if I didn't like the arrangement I could always find someone else ! I guess Teresa will have to do !!

Beam:

I'm confused. You start out saying your wife doesn't support your crossdressing, then go on to describe how she helps you buy clothes, gives you her old clothes, let's you dress in her presence, let's you 'entertain' men away and at your house, etc. I get the sense that you almost blame her because the two of you have to help manage your grandaughter to help your single daughter out -- and that interferes with your dressing.

Could you you clarify what exactly it is that you are complaining about so that the community here can better offer advice and counsel to you?

Just want to help, but not sure how,
    Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Hose & Heel Loving Divia. Lee Andrews's Avatar
    I'm a bit confused about the support thing too.

Banned Read only
    What exactly does "support" mean to you?

let me say this first, I was not complaining , and when you have kids they are your kids till the day you die, so if they need help we are giving her all the help she needs , my age is over 65 which means I'm home now every day , I see support as encouragement and helping me with make up and what ever I need and going out with me while dressed , but even though she helps me with buying stuff and give me stuff out her wardrobe that's where it stops don't misunderstand me I love my wife very dearly and now she is disabled I do the work she used to do, and I'm fine with that , seems I must have gone wrong somewhere in my threat and hope I have made it clear now

I don't know about others, but I've been very touched by your story. The compromises and balances we have to go through to maintain our relationships are challenging indeed. I think both you and your wife are very fortunate to have each other. BTW, Claire is doing more of the housework now (and loves it!).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beam47 View Post
    ........I do now most of the housework...............
    Time for some maid's outfits.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

ha ha ha ha , I don't think I would like a maid's outfit , the work is usual done while my grand daughter is at school and to be truthfully I don't like to change clothes 3 times a day but everybody to his/her own I stick during the day to my male clothes and if I feel like it might change once my daughter and her daughter have gone home

I would love to have the level of tolerance and support that you have.