Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: skirt envy

skirt envy

My lovely SO has announced that she's envious of my new skirt. So how do you deal with that one, gurls?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

maybe loan it to her for a night? i would think it would make you happy to know that she like what you have to wear. hugs.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

Perhaps buy her a matching one

Definitely buy her a copy in her size

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie7 View Post
    Definitely buy her a copy in her size
    End of discussion:-)

There's been more than once that I've come home with something, and then had to go back out to buy a couple more in her size...She hates to shop, but loves my tastes.

Jaye
    Satchel was right, something is gaining on me...And God bless the creator of e-cigs!

Banned Read only
    Pamela,
    I would be the confused one if my wife said that about my PVC skater skirt ! I can image the comments and somewhere there would be WTF !!!

I suck it up when she takes it, It most always would end up hers.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    I'd gloat quietly to myself then order one in her size. But I am rather a crawler.
    I used to have a short attention spa

So it is not only us who borrow from them...

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    You thank her profusely for the compliment on your good taste, maybe even suggesting you learned it from her, and offer that skirt or one of her choice.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

If she is your size you pretty much have to immediately offer it to her. Personally, I would not order her another in her size as she might not enjoy both of you having the same skirt.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Gold Member
    You have not gotten a skirt for her yet?????
    Go girl Go, Do it now.
    Rader

Me and the wife have several matching dresses & skirts. She has bigger hips than me, so most skirts don't interchange. Most dresses do. She is always welcome to wear my clothes. Of course she will wash it and put it back when she is done. If I buy an outfit, and she really likes it, I always offer to buy her one in her size.

I'd have to say sorry hun It eount fit you.
    Angie

Sounds like your SO likes your fashion sense, so how about going clothes shopping together

As others have said, you absolutely have to offer to get her one in her size. If she's just expressing a compliment, enjoy it. My wife doesn't usually wear dresses/skirts but appreciates them on me. We just bought a skirt together - one she saw and thought I'd like - and she might finally end up getting one for herself. A while back I gave my adult daughter one of my black maxi dresses for a night out on the town after she admired it on me. Now THAT was something most dads don't get to do! She asked to keep it too! Haha. My pleasure.

Gypsy.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I know for myself how great it is when your wife/SO says that to you. I agree with the folks that have suggested that you go back to the store and get another one in her size, in fact why not get her some shoes to match as well? Share the moment!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

GG, SO to Pamela7
    There's only one problem with this - the fabric comes from an end-of-line sundress that we bought for £3 instead of the original £26, and I don't suppose there are any left now! So, I will finish making it and then enjoy watching it instead (and make sure we go shopping for something for me soon...!)

Bunch of flowers sounds good!
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Reality Check
    Well, offer to loan it to her or buy her one in her size. And give her a big kiss for the compliment.

My wife and I wear the same size so we borrow each other's clothes all the time. She really wishes we wore the same shoe size.

Gwendolyn

I offer to buy her one in her size.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I would be in heaven if my SO was like that... she did borrow my fake lashes for a Halloween costume once though, which was pretty neat

Get a lock for your wardrobe, today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We got her one today!!!! Now to plan an outing in matching attire :-)))
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er