Thread: Does anyone track womanless pageants?

Does anyone track womanless pageants?

Does anyone have a list of upcoming womanless pageants? Google hasn't been kind to me, and I travel enough that I'd like to participate in one if I could.

Oh that would be so much fun! I'd like to do one of those myself!

Silver Member
    With some creative and persistent Googling you should be able to find some leads. Here is one for Keene NH from June 2014. Likely that there may be one June 2015. Good luck looking!

a bit nutty
    The further north in the Americas you go, the less likely you are to find a womanless pageant. At least that's what I've found. Weird eh?

Yes, Ginger, funny how a love for NASCAR racing and womanless beauty pageants seem to go hand-in-hand in the Deep South ...

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    Yes, Ginger, funny how a love for NASCAR racing and womanless beauty pageants seem to go hand-in-hand in the Deep South ...
    Oh I Love NASCAR!

Jen

Silver Member
    Maybe check with the NSA too. They might know when they are happening, you know for national security and to avoid a sudden queen size, pantyhose shortage or whatever.

I have been to a lot of Imperial Court events. That's been the closest thing for me. Last one I was at I was dressed with an Ice Queen theme to my outfit. Look up the nearest Imperial Court in your area

Daniella Argento
    Dumb question, but what exactly is a womanless pageant?
    I am guessing it is some sort of pageant, possibly for genetic males only? Crossdressers/trans people or any male?
    This is a new cultural concept for me...
    We have pageants for drag artists here, same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Danitgirl1 View Post
    but what exactly is a womanless pageant?
    Here's the first thing that came up when I googled it. Looks like an entire High School boys sports team participated in one. Some of the gowns are beautiful, and really only a few of the guys walked in a pronounced male way. They could use help with some of the wigs though. lol.

They look like they had a lot of fun.

Reine

Daniella Argento
    Thanks Reine...
    Saved me the efforrt of opening google! :-)

Funny how they all managed to walk like linebackers - even the prettier ones among them, totally destroying the illusion. Then again, I guess that was the point...God forbid that any of these macho types display even a hint of femininity. That would be so...Gay!

Still, it begs the question as to whether or nor any one of them might just have been bitten by the "bug", and found that some latent transgender feelings were awakened within themselves as a result of this experience.

LOL. I liked the one wearing construction clothes, but having boobs. I nice twist in the mocking of the illusion.
    So having an event way up north in Wisconsin is unlikely, What will Canada do? lol

Aspiring Member
    I have found that womanless pageants are common in small towns in the southern USA. They are usually associated with Spirit Week in high schools, and also Rely For Life and other charities regularly hold them. If you are looking to volunteer you might find opportunities in Facebook. I don't know anything about this one, but I just Googled "womanless pageant Facebook" and found it: http://www.operahousetheatrecompany.net/

I had never heard of a womanless pageant before seeing this. Another addition to the female impersonation scene I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    Funny how they all managed to walk like linebackers - even the prettier ones among them, totally destroying the illusion.
    I dunno, Leslie, quite a few of them had a neutral walk. Not all women sashay while they walk, if you are expecting they should all walk like runway models. Granted, some of the boys had well-developed pecs and chose to wear strapless gowns for a comic effect, and this of course gives mixed gender signals, which I think they wanted. Also, I think we all (whether we crossdress or not), have varying abilities to "get in the role" so to speak, in whatever role we are assigned. Some people are not reserved and are comfortable on stage, while others are shyer or more embarrassed to get out of their default personas.

I think this goes to show that just about anyone can pull off wearing the clothes of the opposite sex, all it takes is a little practice walking in heels and the ability to have fun with it.

As to how many of them really got into it the way that members here do? I'm sure it's the same percentage as there are CDers to the general population, whatever that percentage might be.
    Reine

Stana over at femulate has quite a collection of woman less pageant links.

Ask, and you shall receive. Stana, who writes the blog Femulate, publishes a listing of Womanless pagents.

SEE: https://sites.google.com/site/femula...anless-archive

You'll be amazed.

Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

There was one in my high school back in the day. Still is. I was not a participant. It was the popular boys who were chosen to participate, each of the being sponsored by one of the clubs/organisations. Most of them were pretty ridiculous. There were 12 participants each year. I remember two of them being absolutely passable, although they camped it up on stage kinda ruining the illusion. I saw the girls doing hair and makeup on one of passable ones and was sooo jealous! The most remarkable one was when I was in the 10th grade a boy whose mom occasionally took us to school was in it. I'd heard about the pageant but didn't really know what it was all about or what to expect, and in fact didn't even know this kid was in it until I showed up at his house to ride to school. This kid had a sister who was stunning. I never realized how much alike they looked until that morning. He had long hair, and his mom and sister had rolled his hair, polished his nails, makeup, etc. He walked easily in heels, had shaved his legs and wore a bra for believable-size boobs. I don't think I said a word on the whole ride to school. I was mesmerized, but I didn't want anybody to know it. He's the one out of that whole group that we might think was "one of us". I saw him a few years ago. As our boy vs. girl mode section attests, you can't always tell for sure, but he certainly showed no sign of being one of us. For a day, though, he was gorgeous.

For Jennifer and others who are thinking they might like to participate, the ones I'm aware of aren't really pageants, and they don't invite open participation. They're organised as fundraisers for charities and churches and the participants are affiliated with those organizations. They're intended as a farce, or at least they exist under the cover of a farce. Sometimes,though, among the ridiculous and silly is that "one".