Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you could choose..

If you could choose..

An interesting conundrum has recently occurred to me. If you could choose either facial feminization surgery (FFS) or breast augmentation (BA) or sex reassignment surgery (SRS) which would it be?

facial for sure

I'd work on my face and scalp. Less hair on the first and more on the second. It's so important for those first impressions!

If we could choose with no repercussions then SRS otherwise BA

in what order???
    paula

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I would go with the facial re-con too...I like my junk right where it is , and I perfer small Gwen Stefani A-cup boobs anyway....why are you treating us all ? Do you get a discounted bulk rate or something?

Aspiring Member
    For now, FFS to nail first impressions beyond doubt. I am literally flat chested though; breast forms will do as of date of publication, however. SRS is out of the question on my part.

Reality Check
    It would seem pointless to have one without the other two. And of course, you could have all three, you just have to pay for them.

It would be difficult to continue life as a male with FFS or BA so perhaps SRS is the most practical for a crossdresser. No more need to "tuck".

If I could have a fantasy procedure, it would be to remove all facial hair. No more shaving and beard cover and it wouldn't affect my male presentation.

Kind of a no-brainer, actually...one of the advantages of being a CDer is that with the variety of types, styles, and sizes of breast forms available, we can pick and choose whatever works best for us and in the process create a very credible illusion where no one needs to be the wiser.

With FFS - while permanent and largely irreversible - one definitely also gets more bang for the buck in the long term vs. BA. In your face...literally!

I agree with what Leslie said and if any of you saw me, you would agree I need help above the shoulders, so it would be FFS for me.

For me it would be FFS , BA

Having had lunch with Amy, she would probably say I needed the FFS as well!

None of the above... I would choose permanent and safe hair removal from my face and body, and permanent and safe hair replacement on my scalp.
    Last edited by Dianne S; 04-27-2015 at 10:51 AM.

I have no intention of transitioning completely, so BA and SRS are not in my future plans. I would only do BA if I found myself truly desiring to live in female mode 75% of the time or more, and right now I expect to max out at 50%. And as much as I enjoy being able to present as a female and be accepted as one, my gender identity is firmly as a bisexual male with feminine tendencies, so I wouldn't ever be likely to do SRS.

So if I ever go for any sort of surgery at all, it would be to get FFS, but I would aim for a fairly androgynous look. Any changes in the direction of a more feminine face would help me to look more youthful, even in male mode. Using good breast forms and hip pads, I can get the rest of my body to look like a fairly reasonable, if tall and muscular, woman. But the details of my face are one of my worst tells so far.

Of course, I'd get rid of the facial hair entirely, because I hate shaving anyway, even when in male mode. Tightening the skin under the chin and on the throat and getting a somewhat smaller nose would be the most likely changes I would seek. Maybe also add a bit to the cheekbone area so my face seems more heart shaped and less square or oval. However, I would make sure my doctor knew I wanted to stick to a fairly moderate path, so that I can still present as male if I choose.

If part of the package could also be to fully restore the hair to the top of my head, so I no longer need a wig, I would be very happy to pay for it all. Again, even in male mode, having a full head of hair again would be a true gift.

Boobs. I'm in it to please myself first and foremost. Though, like Dianne, hair removal would have gotten first place if that was on the list.

For me it would have to srs

Banned Read only
    none of it for me,for i already have fem features,which makes it hard for a male in a mans world.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    FFS and facial hair removal.
    I can work with what I have in the boob dept.
    If the doctors would have done it I would have already had fat transplant surgery to have more femme hips/thighs and butt.

Can I get a hair transplant with a side of FFS ???
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

HA, No brainer for me though, IT WOULD BE SRS!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Interesting that at least five people wanted some sort of hair addition or removal. May a skin flap from the face could be rotated to the scalp and the area lacking hair rotated to the face.

Hair removal! But not just the reasons associated with cross dressing, I just don't like being hairy! I HATE shaving my face, and I would just LOVE to get rid of all of the hair. Nothing to do with being a cross dresser.

Platinum Member
    Hi Laura, I think for me it would be BA.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Facial for me. Like an awesome face transplant from a blistering gorgeous donor. With hair. Head transplant? No, I'm kinda partial to my brain.

But, a generously endowed BA would certainly be more intriguing!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Face and hair line for sure. Breast forms can do the rest but the face is the hardest to be convincing.