Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Came out to my sister

I'm happy for you. I cannot tell my sister, she's a fundy and ... it would not go well. I've heard her talk about LGBT people and from that it's an easy drive to her opinion on crossdressers.

~Melissa
    ~Linebacker Melissa

Banned Read only
    when i came out to my family,only my mom took it in stride,my siblings not to well..but like i tell them i have to live my own life..

Wonderful story! I am so happy it went well for you.

I would really like to tell my sister. I just don't know how she would react. She has has a lot of LGBT friends, but I don't think any T. Of course, if I tell her, I would worry that the whole family would find out.

Congratulations Sarah

Sincerely,
    Laura
    "Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, because it's OK to be a boy,
    but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because you think that being a girl is degrading.
    But secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you? What it feels like for a girl?"
    - The Cement Garden

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    So very happy for you Sarah.

That's awesome, Sarah, congrats! Before I came out to my girlfriend, I'd built it up in my head tremendously - so of course it was a huge relief when she took it well. I can only imagine that coming out to family members must be even more (at least potentially) nerve-wracking! I'm so happy for you - may everyone else you come out to react the same way :-)

Congratulations Sarah. I was also very nervous when I came out.
    Amanda