Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer very feminine or not too feminine partners? (Q from a GG)

Do you prefer very feminine or not too feminine partners? (Q from a GG)

Hi everyone,

I'm new on this forum and I have SO many questions to ask you, I can't contain my curiosity/excitement! :-) (BTW I am a GG)

Do the majority of you (Crossdressers) prefer feminine women as partners, and by that I mean with a feminine physicality, look, attitude, and so on or you tend to prefer women not too feminine, with a slight manly look, aggressive behaviour and so on? Or the answer is just "it depends"? :-)

I personally prefer ''girly girls'' which has no bearing on my crossdressing. For example I cant stand short hairstyles like bobs etc because they I dont think they make women look ''feminine'', only a few people can get away with it, Frankie from the girl band the Saturdays can pull it off.

I do like when a girl asks tough in a playful manner but I wouldnt go in for an aggressive type in a regular situation

Sarah x
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

I would have to say I prefer a feminine woman. Kind of a girly girl.

Yes, I like feminine women. Long pretty hair, some make up, dresses, skirts, shorts, tops that show the figure. Women are beautiful. I like to look. And if the woman I'm with doesn't look nice, I'll be looking at someone else and she'll get upset. OTOH, I've seen what heels do to your feet, so I'm not a big fan of heels. Cute sneakers are fine, even though I know they might not look great with the other stuff. I don't think it's unfair to want women to look nice. I wear dress slacks, button down shirt and a jacket, and nice shoes, and keep the car nice too. I do my part.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Such an interesting question. But a difficult one to answer well. I think women have worked hard to increase the depth of the feminine playing field. Meaning that just because one may have short hair, or not wear dresses or skirts, or does not wear makeup, she can still be considered quite feminine. But that may just be me being nit-picky as I do believe that I understand the gist of your question.

So... how to answer this then???? I prefer women. I suppose I prefer more feminine women, but again what constitutes feminine is debatable. My wife shaved her head once. And what happened? Everyone complemented her beauty. Its kind of funny how feminine long hair is, but her feminine face was so obvious and beautiful without any hair obscuring it, it was funny. And aggressive behavior? Hmm... I like people who stand up for themselves, who speak up for what they want, will defend their positions, are confident. Are those aggressive behaviors? As they are not typically thought of as feminine. Hmm..... I did say I thought this would be difficult for me to answer well didn't I?

feminine, without a shadow of a doubt!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Definitely feminine girly girl for me. Any chance I get I try to be one too.

Quote Originally Posted by pamela7 View Post
    feminine, without a shadow of a doubt!
    I couldn't have said it better!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Ah, I have always liked my women a bit feminine with the ability to have some male attributes. My SO is not too feminine, yet she does dress as feminine as me when we go out. I told her that I surly appreciated that. She wears shorter mini's than I do. And likes heels as well as I do. She is sometimes very feminine and loving. Best of both worlds.
    Part Time Girl

Banned Read only
    Definitely, I prefer a feminine looking and acting woman. Femininity is a state of being and not necessary reflective by the clothes she wears. I recently saw a very feminine young woman driving a cement truck: hard hat, steel toed boots, jeans, flannel shirt. What made her feminine? Her smile. The way she brushed some loose hairs from her face. Basically, it was as she carried herself, her deportment. Unfortunately, I have seen some very feminine women in appearance, but, oh my, they opened her mouths and talked. Run for the hills.

Definitely a feminine GG partner. And welcome to the site. I'm relatively new, and it's been very helpful to me. There are some thoughtful folks on here.

Personally, I like women who are more androgynous in appearance and aggressive in demeanor. If always fallen for punk/goth girls, tough women. My SO is like that. She is nobody's fool and doesn't let anything past her!

that is a tough one for me, when describing women to crossdressing ive always felt that women are always feminine 24-7 but we just play with it (femininity) for a time.

do i find myself paying attention to a women who expresses her feminine side more assertively, yes, sometimes i even will stare/glare for to long as i admire her makeup skill, outfit, and hair ect. not in a creepy way but in appreciation....and i know it takes time and skill and alas money to put yourself together like that....soo yes it is a preference, not an expectation or demand and my "partner" is a loving caring casual soul, not a girly girl but nothing manly or aggressive about her, she does speak her mind and stands her ground when she feels she is in the right....hope that answers your question....
    Last edited by mykell; 05-04-2015 at 03:33 PM.
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

HMMMM, not too girlie girl ,unless she feels like it, but definitely feminine and knows her own mind. Kind of ironic coming from a man who wears womens clothes, huh?
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    I like a woman to be feminine but not to the point where she is an almost helpless needy "bimbo". If her whole world revolves around getting her hair & nails done and shoe & clothes shopping that gets old & expensive fast.
    Smart, good sense of humor and can dress up nice when necessary is a good combination.

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Definitely feminine. Particularly during romance and in the bedroom. Rapture is both of us in extreme feminine mode. Interesting question!

Definitely feminine for me Morganna.
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

I'll sign up for "it depends." I'm one of the minority CDs who you would probably call bisexual, even though that doesn't cover all of the bases. I like men, women, MtF, FtM and have significant relationships with all of the above. So, I'm just looking for an interesting person, really, and don't focus too much on their presentation and hope they won't focus too much on mine.

Aspiring Member
    I suppose it is complicated. Women are more than their clothes or even their femininity. Yes, I like feminine women who wear lovely clothes and it is very important to have a nice voice - and to smile and laugh. Laughing is the best of all. But they also have to be intelligent, good conversationalists, and make their own jokes as well as laugh at mine. High achievers are good but not essential. Too high a voice, too girly clothes, too giggly are all turn-offs. Am I too demanding? Well, I am single at present!

In many ways I am still exploring what it is that really attracts me.

I've known I was at least somewhat bisexual since high school, but I repressed that side of me because my father was homophobic. So I tried to live the good straight male role and married a woman who knew I had those inclinations, but who also knew that I would hold to my vows and be monogamous with her. I kept that promise, we were married for 30 years, and only her death separated us. We raised a lovely daughter together, who is still very close to me.

The girl I married wasn't a particularly 'feminine' woman. More of a tomboy type. She enjoyed martial arts and tended only to dress up for special occasions, and rarely used much makeup. I suppose to some degree I might have been hedging my bets back then and had sought a lady that was at least somewhat more like a man than the norm. Yet she also had lovely long hair, loved to dance, and had a very romantic soul. It was the person she was that attracted me, more than her appearance, plus the fact that she accepted me, knowing my quirks and inclinations.

While we were married, I never strayed - but I did look and admire. My preferences seemed to remain largely for female partners, and from mid-range to very feminine. Among the males I found attractive, they tended to be either somewhat effeminate or were trim and well cared for individuals.

When my wife died about a year and a half ago, a few years after both of my parents had also passed on, I finally allowed myself to begin exploring the feminine side of me that I have repressed for so long. I'd been feeling some inclinations to cross dress, but had held back until she was gone. I suppose if she was still alive, I would still not be trying to cross dress yet. For me, the urge wasn't strong enough to risk jeopardizing our relationship just to try it.

When I am out en-femme at a nightclub, I am equally happy to dance with men or women. I've enjoyed it just as much when the lady was feminine as I did when she was very much a butch lesbian. I suppose that if I had the chance to date one of the women I've met while en-femme, the more feminine girls would have a higher place in my preferences. But having her accept that I like playing the female role on occasion myself would be a stronger draw than her own femininity. They guys I have found attractive were average to good looking, preferably slender and well groomed. The scruffy or very overweight ones don't appeal to me.

But in the long run, it's the person more than their appearance that matters to me. Someone who enjoys dancing with me, who likes talking with me, and who seems interested in me as a person and is willing to let me get to know them as a person will get a lot more attention from me than anyone else, regardless of outward 'beauty'.
    Last edited by Ceera; 05-04-2015 at 05:34 PM.

Aspiring Member
    Very feminine....
    I think females are so lucky to get all the pretty things.

I prefer a woman who is confident in herself and her own abilities. I accept her for who she is unconditionally.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I prefer i a confident and aggressive woman but one that is very feminine.

I definitely go for alpha females: highly educated, pretty but not too perfect, aggressive, energetic. I'm not necessarily attracted to "butch" women but I do like women that have many of the positive attributes traditionally associated with masculinity - but not machismo. I don't have any attraction to the submissive barbie bimbo type.

Definitely feminine and girly my wife is all of that and supportive and kind she loves pink yay and very fashionable