Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer very feminine or not too feminine partners? (Q from a GG)

Interesting question. You specifically asked what type of women do we like as partners. I have a very attractive, energetic, wife that is smart and outgoing. We are active and share similar interests. She does not dress overly feminine, certainly not manly. She matches her colours and waredrobe very well. I must have mental stimulation, not just physical, and I find the female friends we have are of a similar personality. I wouldn't want it any other way.

On the other hand, if you ask the type of women I look at that get my heart racing, it would be very feminine. Either young sexy outfits or very feminine "ensembles", not formal wear or evening wear,but dressy casual. That is the style I like.

Hope this makes sense.

Morgan
    Last edited by Married CD; 05-18-2015 at 09:33 PM.

My eye was always drawn to women who knew how to present themselves in an attractive manner (stylish clothes, tasteful makeup, etc), but what I am most attractted to is a personality that syncs with my own. I've dated women who would be described as tomboys and women who would never leave the house without makup, but in the end it was more impoorant to be with someone who gets me. I have a good blend of masculine and feminine characteristics and so does my wife. It works for us.
    Your friendly, neighborhood cyber CD.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I'm sure I dont count...but i perfer other crossdressers......or men ......I'd date a girl again if i could find one not needy, or annoying ......maybe one day...and she would be a girly girl for sure....

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    Feminine women ... took me three marriages to work that out though. Third is a keeper - style and class in abundance.

A certain amount of "femininity" is appealing to me. As that word seems to be defined by our society. By which I mean things like nice makeup (but not overdone), long hair (although some woman are physically/aesthetically attractive in short hair, too), lack of coarse behavior, and other superficial traits. But it also includes things like intelligence, a sense of humor, strength of character, playfulness, and ability to hold her own.

Platinum Member
    Hi Morgana, The prettier and sexier the better.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    Morgana, my wife is not a girly-girl type woman but she is certainly feminine in shape, personality and most traits. That stated, she knows how to use a chop saw and isn't afraid to get dirty when necessary. We remodeled our home together and that was a dirty job. I have always been attracted to more feminine women but that does not preclude them from being a jock or being outspoken and such.

It depends. I met this really pretty woman who basically had a buzz cut. Is a buzz cut feminine. I don't think so, but she was pretty nonetheless and very confident in her buzz cut.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 05-06-2015 at 09:44 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I like feminine women--however--short curly hair is good. And I am a bit shy--so a take-charge-woman suits me--if she is intelligent, and has a thin build, like me. My wife is not afraid to tackle manly projects around the house. She mows 30 times per year. Has her own gas hedge trimmer, leaf blower, string trimmer and some tools.

Hi Morgana

I prefer very feminine women, with all the accoutrements. I grew up in a city where many women were fashion-challenged. In many years of dating I found few women that would truly take care of their appearance. Almost none would wear skirts or dresses and heels, bar the occasional wedding, and fewer still that would wear stockings or pantyhose. Fortunately for me I had a job involving heavy international travel. In many countries outside the USA, particularly Latin American and Eastern Europe, women would dress the way I always wanted to dress. Eventually I found the perfect woman, married her, and here we are 15 years later. Beyond being a great mom to 3 kids and a loving partner, at 45+ she still turns heads, including mine, and dresses exactly the way many of us on this forum dream of dressing. In fact, if I could look and dress like any woman on this planet, my wife would be right up there with Kate Hudson and Blake Lively.

Cheers

Shibumi
    Last edited by Gretchen_To_Be; 05-04-2015 at 11:34 PM.

I've always preferred 'girly' girls.
    My soon-to-be wife is a girly girl.
    Girly and feminine is the thing I try most to emulate when dressing, I see it as an attractive quality.
    Samantha -x-

I also prefer a girly girl, but one that isn't afraid to be aggressive at times.

A cute Minnesota girl!! Natalie cupcake's Avatar
    I would have to say a feminine woman.

I like girls and I prefer my girl be feminine. Part of the allure of Cding for me is having someone appreciate what I am attempting to mimic and to have shared experiences. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and all that stuff, ya' know.

I like very liberal (and liberated) women with strong opinions and intellect. How they chose to present has little or nothing to do with my liking or disliking them.

The ability to dress for the occasion and be comfortable in the milieu is important to me, be it outdoors tearing down a old shed, frolicking on a "clothing optional" beach, meeting and greeting in a party setting, or attending a formal affair. I am just as comfortable in black (or even white) tie formal attire as I am in jeans and a tee shirt, or my birthday suit; I would want a partner who feels the same way.

I should add though, that when I am in my more female mode (i.e.) wearing a dress and heels, or anything really feminine, I want my woman to be more the aggressor, and maybe even a little "mannish".
    "We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are." Anais Nin

I was married to my wife for forty years for what she was. Unless femininity is high on your list of what you need to find in your date or mate, it needs to be balanced with her other assets. I miss my wife and don't care how she comes out on some kind of femininity scale.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Question U tell me, Morgana

I have Sherry copy the looks of women I find attractive!

P1020490 (640x607).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Definitely a womanly woman. Remember, I'm just a dude in a skirt.
    Jon

Definitely feminine all the way

Hell-o Morgana,
    I suppose finding a desirable SO for anyone would vary as much among us CDers, as it would to the rest of the vanilla world.
    As far as my personal preference..... I have to say my SO can meet all of the characteristics you listed, sans the "manly" look of course!
    I love to see her all dolled up, and just as well, appreciate the fact that she's not afraid to break some nails now and then.
    What does femininity mean? Awesome question!
    Welcome to the forum.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Silver Member
    I tend to prefer an attractive woman that has feminine charms and pleasant mannerisms. However I don't consider many of the non physical attributes to be the sole domain of a woman. On a personality level, which is more important, I prefer strong women that are not afraid to get down and dirty with me. Real camping, power tools, watch a ball game, help me dig out a stump, and have fun doing it. But when it's time to get cleaned up, have fun doing that too.

Oh shoot, I just described my self. Seriously though, I've never liked divisive gender roles. I like people to act like individuals able to enjoy life as it comes and not conform to false societal stereotypes. There are some inherent behaviors that are more gender distributed and that's ok, but I think there are many that are unnaturally driven by the pressure to conform to societal expectations.

Oh and boots. Love to see a girl in boots.

I've never gave it much thought actually? Certainly I prefer women, and am drawn toward and attracted to femininity in any and all of ways and means of expression, ~ that is to say not just in the appearance of the woman herself, but any and all of the trappings that comes from, well women being women, and femininity. Given my druthers, I would and do prefer women as friends, their preferences, and tastes, their perspectives, attitudes, tastes in thing and ways in expressing themselves. In short I'm attracted to women ~ but what is more? I'm attracted to the individual, and that's changed over the course of the years from what it was when I was younger. There was a time, when I would have acceded to the question by answering that I preferred "girly-girls" and ultra-feminine, but over the same course of the years, I've grown to be attracted to a mature woman who is settled in herself, isn't trying to live up to some almost mythical ~ stereotypical image of what a woman is or is suppose to be ~ or for that matter what masculinity or femininity is suppose to be.

Intelligently feminine and by that I mean someone who understands how to dress well and suiting the situation without always being a slave to fashion. Has an understanding of what's going on in the world, politically and socially. Emphasizes with the needs of others and while knowing her own mind isn't aggressive or rude. Girly is a step too far.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Interesting questions. I would say that I prefer women who are girly girls. My wife can fit that mode when she wants to. I must also say that it is nice when women are not afraid to go on a week long wilderness canoe trip, as an example. My wife has gone on such a trip, and she did great! I do admire the ability of some women to be very girly or not so girly as the situation call for.

Welcome to the forum, but not sure my answer will be limited to one or the other of your examples. First, I must be attracted to a woman. Women who attract me come in all sizes and shapes and dress. Some have make up on and others don't. Some are educated and some not so much.

Having said that, I can say if I am attracted to a woman she can really put my desire over the top, by doing all she wants to look her best. Meaning, nice attire, make up, jewelry, etc.