Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer very feminine or not too feminine partners? (Q from a GG)

Women who are somewhat androgynous are attractive to me-but also girly types.

My wife is very femine but a strong women, I think you need a bit of both in this life.

The more feminine the better for me as well.

I would fall into the "it depends" group. Ultra femme doesn't really attract me in and of itself. For me it's more about confidence, personality and brains. For me, some good examples would be most of the ladies on CNBC, Helen Mirren, Christine Lagarde all the way to Rachel Maddow. I don't think many would describe Rachel as being femme but she is a very attractive woman to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana3 View Post
    Wow, thank you guys for all of your replies! They are really interesting. Obviously, when it comes to choosing a partner, everyone is different and has his own taste, but, from your replies, it seems like the majority of you tends to prefer girly girls, that have a brain, strong personality, sort of determined and with ambitions, but also capable of been down to earth and easy going at times. Sounds like the perfect mix of qualities! :-)
    Oh, sure, that's their reply during the day. At night, after a few drinks....

I like to look at the very feminine, but when it comes to partners, All of my GFs and wife were/are more jeans and no makeup, unless work or weddings demand some dressing-up, generally feminist but 'proper girls' too, not aggressive or such. Heart first, the rest is details.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana3 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm new on this forum and I have SO many questions to ask you, I can't contain my curiosity/excitement! :-) (BTW I am a GG)

Do the majority of you (Crossdressers) prefer feminine women as partners, and by that I mean with a feminine physicality, look, attitude, and so on or you tend to prefer women not too feminine, with a slight manly look, aggressive behaviour and so on? Or the answer is just "it depends"? :-)
    First of all, welcome to the forum. What an intriguing question! Frankly, i am attracted to very feminine women. WOmen who are comfortable with the way they can be sensual without being overt. What attracted me to my wife was not only her femininity but how she was comfortable with it.

Bree.

I've left this one a while, but no longer...

It's funny - but I probably think of all women as feminine... I think that means I just prefer my women to be women - if that makes sense...

Given the relative sexual orientation of all us 'girls' here, that shouldn't come as a surprise - what matters more to me is what's going on beneath the makeup and 'feminine' exterior. I can't honestly believe that my crossdressing proclivities have really had any influence on the type of women I've been attracted to...

But redheads with freckles just floor me...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Banned Read only
    Morgana,
    I think it's nice to be married to someone who can look good in a pretty sundress and yet have the ability to share in the everyday family life and keep a good home ! Also accept that hubby can look just as good in a pretty sundress too, but that's wishful thinking !!

prefer somewhat feminine and assertive as opposed to agressive

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I am very attracted to "sporty", yet very feminine woman. I love the "workout capri/sport bra" look (on myself as well as on a well toned GG). The neon colored sneakers are a nice added bonus! I am normally not attracted to women with very short hair, although some can pull it off.
    It seems to me that the styles I like to wear...mini or short skirts; denim or "cargo" style, tank tops or camis, bright neon colors, etc., are what I like to see on a GG.
    Pretty much, I like a woman that can sweat it off at the gym, then go home and get dolled up for a night on the town. I also like to see just a little makeup on a GG...smokey eyes, light lipstick, etc. I don't like to see makeup that is overdone.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

For me, the more feminine the better!!!!!! My SO is the most feminine, beautiful woman I have ever known. We are married over 50 yrs ( I don't know how she did it)

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

A very feminine woman....like I am!

Lacey, there is no doubt that I like women they way I would like to dress, very feminine. I know that I have commented about this on other like threads, but in 9 years with my fiancee I have only seen her in pants twice and she always wears heels, just the way I would dress...

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    I prefer my SO because for me she is the perfect combination.
    She ranges from a feminine GG when the occasion is appropriate through a tomboy when she does guy things with me like motorcycle riding, flying, boating, etc.
    And when we are alone at home, she is always feminine GG.
    Perfect.
    And that is how she has kept my interest for such a long time.

Silver Member
    I'm the exception to a degree. My wife rarely wears makeup and is fairly low maintenance other than that her hair is styled carefully everyday (various styles). She enjoys a range of activities from cooking, baking and crafts to riding the lawn tractor and digging in the dirt.
    I had contended (before all of the above posts showed up) that most want a balance of masculine/feminine in their lives. Macho guys/girlier women...There are always exceptions.

I also prefer very feminine women....

Jamie
    At the makeup counter

What an interesting question!

I can't say I've ever given it much real thought. I just know that there are some women that I'm attracted to at first glance. In my case it seems that the petite women with dark hair get a particular notice from me. Of course I also appreciate the tall blonds, spicy redheads, etc.

I suppose the more feminine woman appeals to me more, perhaps because I wish I could look like them. I also see some women out who don't do anything at all to look "feminine" and sometimes think "how sad". Its probably all that "grass is greener" thing...
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    In boy mode I only prefer feminine woman. In girl mode I enjoy the company of both feminine women and real gentlemen.

Definitely prefer feminine women. While in my past I've dated women who were... good golly Miss Molly what is a good way to say this? "Rough"? Um... "less feminine"? More feminine is definitely appealing to me, although please don't mistake this for someone who is weak. You can be feminine and strong at the same time. While I don't mind killing the Evil Moth that got into the house, and I commiserate with you over the broken nail, if you want to cut the grass or learn how to short block a 350 Chevy or put your own home built computer together I won't object at all. There's nothing wrong with doing a 3 angle grind on the valves in the day and then putting on a skirt later on.

~Melissa
    ~Linebacker Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    But redheads with freckles just floor me...
    Me too. And I have a daughter and a brand new granddaughter (1 month and 3 days old) who are both redheads.

~Melissa
    ~Linebacker Melissa

I would kill to be with a truly feminine woman.

I was rather duped by my wife. She dressed girly when we first met, and then it went downhill rapidly because I thought it was "time" to get married.
    Turns out she was never particularly girly, and never really learned the feminine arts (which annoys the crap out of my daughter who wants to be taught in the ways of the makeup/hair/fashion girly girl)

Now, however, with my wife's Multiple sclerosis being rather prominent in our lives these days (she's ambulatory, and she can drive, but her memory and cognition are always a challenge), she can manage her hair, and she can put on a bit of makeup. But the rest of her maintenance is fairly minimal. (She's never had good balance, so most heels aren't even a factor.)

Very feminine and very girly. This is what attracted me to my wife and still does. Actually she IS my alter ego.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Silver Member
    I would prefer a woman who dresses in a traditionally feminine manner... but unlike many, personally, I am attracted to women who are a bit... umm... how do I say, are a bit "tough" or "stern" looking. A woman who wears dresses and stockings and such but has a bit of an edge to her look (tall or big or has a distinct nose or short hair, etc.) I guess that is because I want a role reversal relationship, and want a woman who looks a bit... well, strong and in charge.

I actually once had a woman like that, sadly she is gone. I doubt I will find another like her, not many straight women who would want a role-reversal relationship.
    Last edited by Vickie_CDTV; 05-25-2015 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gailbridges View Post
    I would kill to be with a truly feminine woman.

I was rather duped by my wife. She dressed girly when we first met, and then it went downhill rapidly because I thought it was "time" to get married.
    You were totally innocent I'm sure. Holy cow, you guys amaze me. You REALLY think women trap you...

The premise of the thread amazes me. How you are all looking at the package and not the gift that is inside. Really, who cares what your spouse wears, isn't it about who you two are together? Let's switch something here....Does your SO want a guy who can kill a bear with his bare hands, or someone who can change a light bulb?

How's it feel to be wanted for superficial BS?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,